• With some work, sure

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Ehh, no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 269142

Ok, so yesterday I was playing with some friends and I told them, why shouldn’t we have more towers, you guys just keep stacking them anyways. I came up with a couple concepts and even began to build one of them as an initial design. I’m not going to show the designs I have until I finish them, but I thought it’d be cool to throw out the idea now.

Idea 1: Aqua Tower
It would have two possible upgrades, and really good like the Leach Tower, and would only be available to buy once per game, like the Leach. It’d be a Necromancer/Turret size tower.
Cost: 5000 Coins
Range: 10 Blocks
Now, I say the cost would be something around the sort of 5000 coins because using this tower would be pretty OP, which is why it’s have to be fairly nerfed to be balanced with the rest of the game. With the basic tower, two-four specks of water will appear in its range and slow enemies that swim through it. With upgrade one, four-six specks will appear with the same effect. With the last upgrade, there would be four-six specks of water that will be harmful while swimming through it.
Upgrade 1 Cost: 2400 Coins
Upgrade 2 Cost: 3200 Coins

Idea 2: Launch Tower
Basically what this tower would do is it would affect x amount of mobs passing by it, and make it jump up super high and take fall damage. Yeaaaah.. Also, it would be an archer/mage/all those other towers size.
Cost: 2500 Coins
Range: 7-9 Blocks
With the basic tower, it would launch two mobs passing by in its range (ground mobs of course). With the first upgrade it would launch three mobs in its range, and then it would have two paths with only one upgrade per path. Path one would give you an option of launching three of the same mobs twice in a row. Path two would give you the option to launch them twice as high.
Upgrade 1 Cost: 1000 Coins
Path One Cost: 1500 Coins
Path Two Cost: 1250 Coins

And those are my current ideas! Please give me some opinions on them :3.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Aqua tower just works like ice tower except if it's the weakness of fire mobs like blazes.
Launch tower cant attack flying mobs, also its too expensive.
But i dont understand "launch tower would be an archer/mage/all does other tower size"

Launch tower
Path 1: 600 pts.
Path 2: 540 pts.

Edit: i forgot, i like ur idea

D

Deleted member 269142

Aqua tower just works like ice tower except if it's the weakness of fire mobs like blazes.
Launch tower cant attack flying mobs, also its too expensive.
But i dont understand "launch tower would be an archer/mage/all does other tower size"

Launch tower
Path 1: 600 pts.
Path 2: 540 pts.

Edit: i forgot, i like ur idea
I did consider these things as I was writing this up, which is why a better solution would to modify prices and abilities :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom