Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

Hello everyone, as you all know the tab has the color, but has no prefix, My proposal is to add a prefix to the ranges, example; SR MOD (usurname) good if you agree please give simply; Yes, I would like to be added.

Reactions: Zhypo
G

Gamerfull

In my opinion I think they could change a little The System Tab
Examples;
YouTuber; YT Tester
Mod; MOD tester
Helper: HELPER Tester
SrMod; SR MOD Tester
Developer; DEV Tester
Mojang (THIS IS A EXAMPLE ) MOJANG Tester

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It could work. Many servers have it. But the fact that Cubecraft likes to keep its stuff simple is one of the reasons I doubt if they're going to add it.
Not to mention that it would get too colorful, unless only the prefix is colored and the names are grey.

Reactions: Gamerfull

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Most of the Cube players know the rank colours. And if they don't know a rank of someone, they can just ask what rank he/she is. Simple as that. :D
Totally true.
I have seen a lot of players who asked ''Which rank is the pink color?'', but there are definitely a lot players who can tell them that it is the Helper rank :)

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I mean most people who play regularly know what colour fits with the appropriate rank (Donor, Developer, Admin, etc..) so I don't think it's necessary.

Reactions: Gamerfull

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
It would be like the Mineplex Tab, Similar
I despite Mineplex's tab. It's probably the only server where I don't press TAB to see the players since having prefixes on names just looks ugly in my opinion. And as said above by many other people, If you've been playing for a while, you would know the different ranks and if you don't know what color a rank is, you could just ask :P

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Super nice to see that helps you on Cubecraft better! But this find I don't really like it then become the very press Tab, nice about after thought!

~ Twan

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Always so fun to go to bed after playing Cubecraft with a friend:D (Might wake up and play again hahah) Then repeat xD
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo 🦤
Amazinq wrote on Catss's profile.
A bit late but thanks for everything
I just reached 50th on the Competitive Parkour leaderboard this would be my third leaderboard on Cubecraft:D
Parkour Competitive leader bord games.png
Screenbits 2024-05-24_005032.png
Top Bottom