Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should cubecraft make a factions/survival world?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Theking_

Mar 11, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, factions hasn't been spoken about. Yes, it's one of the most popular game-modes out there, but it i think it wouldn't fit right into CubeCraft.
Good, I am disappointed the truth, I have been banned unjustly by the sentinel without having anything illegal besides not only once but twice, at the moment I am banned for 1 month and my appeal was denied, I do not know how to review the appeals but the truth In a big disappointment to see how they banned me and denied the appeal.
In the first time that I banned I had opptifine installed so I assumed that was the reason for banning so I decided to remove the opptifine to prevent the same thing from happening, try to communicate with some Server Staff but not achieve anything.
Now on the second time I banned sentinel being this time I play with the normal minecraft with nothing installed but unfortunately I have been banned.
I would like to know how appeals are reviewed, I doubt it will be at random.

Sorry for the English I am Spanish speaking and I do not know enough to do a sentence so long, so I use the translator

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Good, I am disappointed the truth, I have been banned unjustly by the sentinel without having anything illegal besides not only once but twice, at the moment I am banned for 1 month and my appeal was denied, I do not know how to review the appeals but the truth In a big disappointment to see how they banned me and denied the appeal.
In the first time that I banned I had opptifine installed so I assumed that was the reason for banning so I decided to remove the opptifine to prevent the same thing from happening, try to communicate with some Server Staff but not achieve anything.
Now on the second time I banned sentinel being this time I play with the normal minecraft with nothing installed but unfortunately I have been banned.
I would like to know how appeals are reviewed, I doubt it will be at random.

Sorry for the English I am Spanish speaking and I do not know enough to do a sentence so long, so I use the translator
How is that connected to the quote, or anything?

Please refrain yourself!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Thank you for the follow, Pro!
Amazinq wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
noob
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Top Bottom