Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should cubecraft make a factions/survival world?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Theking_

Mar 11, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, factions hasn't been spoken about. Yes, it's one of the most popular game-modes out there, but it i think it wouldn't fit right into CubeCraft.
Good, I am disappointed the truth, I have been banned unjustly by the sentinel without having anything illegal besides not only once but twice, at the moment I am banned for 1 month and my appeal was denied, I do not know how to review the appeals but the truth In a big disappointment to see how they banned me and denied the appeal.
In the first time that I banned I had opptifine installed so I assumed that was the reason for banning so I decided to remove the opptifine to prevent the same thing from happening, try to communicate with some Server Staff but not achieve anything.
Now on the second time I banned sentinel being this time I play with the normal minecraft with nothing installed but unfortunately I have been banned.
I would like to know how appeals are reviewed, I doubt it will be at random.

Sorry for the English I am Spanish speaking and I do not know enough to do a sentence so long, so I use the translator

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Good, I am disappointed the truth, I have been banned unjustly by the sentinel without having anything illegal besides not only once but twice, at the moment I am banned for 1 month and my appeal was denied, I do not know how to review the appeals but the truth In a big disappointment to see how they banned me and denied the appeal.
In the first time that I banned I had opptifine installed so I assumed that was the reason for banning so I decided to remove the opptifine to prevent the same thing from happening, try to communicate with some Server Staff but not achieve anything.
Now on the second time I banned sentinel being this time I play with the normal minecraft with nothing installed but unfortunately I have been banned.
I would like to know how appeals are reviewed, I doubt it will be at random.

Sorry for the English I am Spanish speaking and I do not know enough to do a sentence so long, so I use the translator
How is that connected to the quote, or anything?

Please refrain yourself!

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom