Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should cubecraft make a factions/survival world?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TripleAAA

Mar 6, 2017
Cubecraft should make a factions/survival world on their server. I would very much like that and that would probably get more players....so. I like it....what do you think?

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
My problem is the lag. A world like that would cause the server's frame rate to drop, especially considering the building done and world size needed. And if not a lot of people play it, then it wouldn't be worth the increase in lag.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
My problem is the lag. A world like that would cause the server's frame rate to drop, especially considering the building done and world size needed. And if not a lot of people play it, then it wouldn't be worth the increase in lag.
Factions is one of the more popular game mode out there. Not to mention it is also competitive (cannoning, pvp, trapping, etc.). It could be worthy addition to Cubecraft, even if it doesn't really fit in a way.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Factions is one of the more popular game mode out there. Not to mention it is also competitive (cannoning, pvp, trapping, etc.). It could be worthy addition to Cubecraft, even if it doesn't really fit in a way.
Okay. It could be fun, i just never really understood factions. Like at all. I was so confused like i didnt know what to do or anything, but it could be a nice addition. Maybe i guess

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I don't think it would fit in with cubecraft. They are almost entirely a mini-game server. What you are suggesting would just be something else entirely. It wouldn't mesh with cubecraft. Also as golapagos mentioned the lag would be to much. Think about creative mode and how large that lag is, it would most likely be double if not more than that. I am a fan of factions, but I don't think it belongs on cubecraft, sorry.

Guinchuu

Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2016
Cubecraft Inc.
www.cubecraft.net
I really like those modalities. If cubecraft has so much diversity of mini games, could add it; apart from that in the past this modality existed. And who knows, maybe they surprise us... :P

:)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think it would be too laggy and end up taken a lot of world space. Freebuild was completely changed around as the plot world was taking too much space and I bet a survival world would only be worse as people would spread out more from just their plot. I'm looking forward to skyblock returning though :3 Anyway factions would be way too hectic on a server with this many people. I would prefer a small factions server to it anyday

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I don't think it's a good idea because:
1- It may cost alot of lag.
2- I don't think it will fit in with other game modes on cubecraft.

sqlty

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2017
The Netherlands
i think it is a perfect idea but there are many people not interessed in survival on the cubecraft community.
i hope my thought is wrong :D

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
i think it is a perfect idea but there are many people not interessed in survival on the cubecraft community.
i hope my thought is wrong :D

I think survival maps would be interesting, but will get messy and difficult to manage. Factions would be a better idea. But then again it doesn't fit into the Cubecraft theme, unless they make another server with these game modes (a lot to bother with at the same time though).

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Cube craft is not the type of servers for Factions Etc, I won't see this happening

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
Why do you say that? Cube Craft has a diverse community and it will even make it more diverse! They should put it on beta release!

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Probably, I mean they need to find a way to integrate the Cubelets that will be useful to factions/Factions themed, without violating the EULA rules of Minecraft.

Also they would need to come up with a whole new type of factions system to fit CubeCraft which would take a while.

I'm up for that Idea but I just think the unique features that CubeCraft contains are only functional to minigames, or different types of gamemode that are more in the side of, 'different matches', rather than just 1 full match of trying to become the best Faction.

CCGN is more towards the minigames theme, not the 1 full game theme. Which is why it could be hard creating this, and (as mentioned above) integrating the unique features that makes CCGN, well, CGGN.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom