Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

So, should a Survival mode be added in Cubecraft?

• Yes

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters

leutumulti

Jun 23, 2023
Italy babyy
Pronouns
He/Him
So as we know, CubeCraft has basically everything but a survival mode. I personally think it would complete one of the biggest servers in Bedrock Edition and in the world, plus it would boom the arrival of new & the come back of old players.

In my opinion, you shouldn't absolutely copy LifeBoat because their survival mode isn't beautiful at all and rather add for example the Caves and Cliffs update, a rank, a shop, a world that resets after a week or something like that (but not the inventory of people) and maybe some starter kits from least to most expensive and its goods (but this last one is up to you mods because idk if you like the idea of "Buy to win") and things like all good survivals have.

Last edited:

agatecarrot517

Novice Member
Jan 26, 2023
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean It is true that I would like CC to have a Survival mode, but for example Mineplex’s survival is a good example for that bedrock has a lot of bugs therefore it is a nightmare to mantiene and to keep ilegal objects.

Also, I completely hate the idea of adding ranks to the survival mode: to convert it into a Pay2win mode, basically I don’t like the idea of “if you pay for X rank you will have Protection 230 armour and Sharpness 170 sword” so basically if you give people who by a rank more powerful items they would obliterate someone who doesn’t want/can pay so it wouldn’t be fair.

To finish I have a rule that I don’t play on Pay2win servers.

AgateCarrot

dimandre

Jul 27, 2023
Unless it will create capacity problems I see no reason not to have a survival mode. Even if other issues arise, at least it will be there for people as an option

Reactions: madcrewz74

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Survival worlds on a competitive pvp server doesn’t seem right and doesn’t fit the genre of cubecraft. This would end up taking a long time to develop and extra server space that wouldn’t be used much because you can create your own survival world or just go to a Java server that specializes in this

Reactions: WorriedSkate940

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
So as we know, CubeCraft has basically everything but a survival mode. I personally think it would complete one of the biggest servers in Bedrock Edition and in the world, plus it would boom the arrival of new & the come back of old players.

In my opinion, you shouldn't absolutely copy The Hive because their survival mode isn't beautiful at all and rather add for example the Caves and Cliffs update, a rank, a shop, a world that resets after a week or something like that (but not the inventory of people) and maybe some starter kits from least to most expensive and its goods (but this last one is up to you mods because idk if you like the idea of "Buy to win") and things like all good survivals have.
Survival mode is difficult to maintain and update + I doesn't suit to be in PvP server.

leutumulti

Jun 23, 2023
Italy babyy
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean It is true that I would like CC to have a Survival mode, but for example Mineplex’s survival is a good example for that bedrock has a lot of bugs therefore it is a nightmare to mantiene and to keep ilegal objects.

Also, I completely hate the idea of adding ranks to the survival mode: to convert it into a Pay2win mode, basically I don’t like the idea of “if you pay for X rank you will have Protection 230 armour and Sharpness 170 sword” so basically if you give people who by a rank more powerful items they would obliterate someone who doesn’t want/can pay so it wouldn’t be fair.

To finish I have a rule that I don’t play on Pay2win servers.

AgateCarrot
Well ranks in this server don't give advantage. It just gives personalized things and the right to vote. For example you could vote for a specific thing everytime the world restarts

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
Nah i dont want to geht survival Mode in CC First Thing ist how big is the mal and you dont need to Go on CC for sirvival BC you can Play IT withaut sirvival and you have skybock alr then why CC should Go for a survival Mode?

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐

In my opinion, you shouldn't absolutely copy LifeBoat because their survival mode isn't beautiful at all and rather add for example the Caves and Cliffs update, a rank, a shop, a world that resets after a week or something like that (but not the inventory of people) and maybe some starter kits from least to most expensive and its goods (but this last one is up to you mods because idk if you like the idea of "Buy to win") and things like all good survivals have.
fun fact: cube started as a survival server before minigames were added.

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
How do you now this?

i wonder 🤔
Screenshot_20230728_234010_Chrome.jpg

sn0wz0m813

Aug 29, 2021
I think it is a good idea except for the pay2win. Also the survival could have 2 modes: normal and factions.

Reactions: EliudS
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom