Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SeiiShogun

Aug 8, 2022
Hope you guys are doing good. So, I'm a regular on your server, right? Absolutely love the SkyWars and FFA games. Been grinding on them day and night, and it's been a blast! But, you know what they say, variety is the spice of life, and I reckon we could use a bit more of that spice on the server.

Don't get me wrong, the maps you guys have rolled out so far are fire. Each one's got its own vibe, its own unique challenges. But I reckon we could use a few more. More maps would mean more challenges, more thrills, more chances to flex our strategic muscles, you feel me? It'd keep things fresh and interesting, you know, keep us on our toes.

Also, more maps would definitely make things more lit socially. With new landscapes to explore and conquer, we'd have more to talk about, more strategies to share, and more chances to form squads based on our preferred battlefields. It'd be a real game-changer for the CubeCraft community, no cap.

Now, onto another thing. Have you guys ever thought about adding a Survival Games mode? I mean, who doesn't love a good old fashioned fight for survival, right? Scavenging for resources, making the most of the environment, battling it out with other players - it's a total adrenaline rush. And I know you guys would kill it with a Survival Games mode. You've got the skills, and you've got a community of players ready and eager to jump in.

Adding Survival Games would open up a whole new world of gameplay on the server. It'd give us a chance to test our survival skills, bring in new players, and give us long-time CubeCrafters something new to conquer. Trust me, it would be an absolute smash hit.

So, what do you say, CubeCraft team? Let's add a few more maps to the mix, shake things up with a Survival Games mode, and take this server to the next level. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I can't wait to see what you guys come up with next.

SeiiShogun

Aug 8, 2022
They're dope, seriously, but I can't help but feel the need for a few more. Each map brings a whole new vibe, a new world to master, and it keeps us players hooked. But imagine having even more maps! More arenas to outplay opponents, more landscapes to strategize around, and more stunning views to take in. It's like upping the difficulty level and keeping the game fresh. More maps would be sick for the community too. It means more places to discuss, more strategies to share, and more teams being formed around favorite maps. Basically, it's a win-win!

Next up, Survival Games mode. Now, that's a mode that gets the blood pumping. Scavenging, building, battling - it's all Minecraft, but on a whole new level. With CubeCraft's touch, I know a Survival Games mode would be absolutely lit. It'd draw in a crowd, for sure, and give us veteran CubeCrafters a new challenge. Honestly, who wouldn't want to prove they're the ultimate survivor?

Now, let's get real for a sec. We've all seen them - hackers. It's not cool when someone's flying around in SkyWars or has some weird invincibility thing going on in FFA. It kills the fun, you know? So, a little more attention to tightening up the anti-cheat would be a massive plus. We just want a fair game, after all.

And one more thing - the lag. I know running a server ain't easy, and sometimes things slow down a bit. But when you're in the heat of a battle and the game starts stuttering, it's a total buzzkill. Maybe some optimization or server upgrades could help? It would make the gaming experience smoother and more enjoyable for everyone.

So, that's my two cents, CubeCraft. More maps, Survival Games mode, tighter anti-cheat, and a bit of a fix on the lag. It's a tall order, but if anyone can pull it off, it's you guys. Keep being awesome, and thanks for listening!

Reactions: Lyriie

rikku2008

Sep 16, 2022
Hokkaido, Japan
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree on the map additions. I would like to see more maps that allow for strategy and seasonal maps.

but I think the server optimization and tighter anti-cheat will be done after the 1.19 update.

also, I am interested in your suggestion of survival game mode. However, I am concerned that it would make a big difference depending on play skills.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I am so, so glad there is finally another quality suggestion.

First things first, the maps. I absolutely love the maps that CubeCraft decided to roll out with the 1.19 update on Java and I don’t doubt that Bedrock will get the same cool maps with interesting functionality - such a the Warden on the Warden SkyWars map.

CubeCraft is currently working very hard to provide us with the same update that Java already has, albeit in a beta. Once they are done doing so and everything is up and running consistently, they can start working on providing us with actual new content unrelated to the 1.19 update specifically and get back to working on the anticheat; Right now there’s simply no point. I don’t doubt that with the 1.19 update on Bedrock, there will be a lot of bugfixes for the network and they will also be able to move back to Java development and fix all the existing bugs there too along with further optimization.

Meanwhile, if it so happens that you come across a rulebreaker, you can report them by using /report or /sr, or report them at reports.cubecraft.net (Java) or at cbecrft.net/bedrockreports (Bedrock) with (video) evidence.

If you didn’t know already, the CubeCraft Bedrock network already has Survival Games and Java also had it in the past. I would personally love to see a return of the game on Java, especially considering it would be a unique minigame as CubeCraft is one of the only 1.9+ PvP servers that provide actual quality minigames.

Reactions: Lyriie
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom