Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CameronMan1

Jun 22, 2014
Not discovered
Im a gold donator on CC and there are a lot of kits in skywars that are either OP or just plain ridiculous for Ex: Ore class (not sure of the names) it allows you to have a few ores that you could use to get a headstart without mining the ores in your caves. Its an alright kit when it comes to having what you need but unless you dont have that diamond pickaxe..... You have to go through the whole process just to get those ores!

Next Ex: Endermen kit. You know that kit for gold+ ranks.... Its OP but it doesnt give a fair advantage to others including lapiz, iron, and stone rank players....Event though im gold rank I dont use it just because of its unfairness. (Mainly cause i can head straight for mid.)

This is why we need some more skywars kits which could let the lower ranks be just as good as any donator. #NewSkywarsKits

Reactions: Henry #2 and Brian

ecanar

Jun 24, 2014
Yea I agree I think that non donating should have just as good perks but you have to pay for the (not donating ) kits

Reactions: Brian

ecanar

Jun 24, 2014
When 1.8 cones out there will be no donor perks unless it gets changed

HHyper

Dec 15, 2013
Crazy Land
alright. I know your only 11 so you might not think to much of this. Cubecraft games is a company that makes money. And to make money, you need something to sell. If all the kits were fair then really, what would be the point in buying them? I know you can still but them for kit pvp and stuff but still, we on not talking about that. We are on a skywars topic.

Reactions: ateubs429

Brian

Mar 9, 2014
Cork, Ireland.
@Lukey_Dude Then maybe CCG should make its donations public to ensure this isn't true (I know it already shows the player and the amount, but maybe it should say how much has been raised for example: Donation goal $100/$300 ...)..Otherwise CCG could be an illegal server.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
. Its an alright kit when it comes to having what you need but unless you dont have that diamond pickaxe.....​

ore gatherer kit is just fabu. it's so good when it comes to making traps and such, because you dont see redstone anywhere in anymap O.o but if you dont have the diamond pickaxe, just put in a little effort to kill people and get it from their loot :D

CameronMan1

Jun 22, 2014
Not discovered
I know all kits are different and if they were ALL fair then it wouldn't be fair. Im making a point on how some could be adjusted so they aren't too bad.....

Reactions: Henry #2

welive56

May 25, 2014
When 1.8 cones out there will be no donor perks unless it gets changed
No, Its if Mojang agree on removing ranks, it isn't planned for 1.8 and stones will never get good stuff, no matter how much anyone complains it will never happen

ecanar

Jun 24, 2014
if your stone and you really want to get a kit you would try and win in the top 5 sky wars and survival winers and get a rank if you dont wanna donate that much

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
if your stone and you really want to get a kit you would try and win in the top 5 sky wars and survival winers and get a rank if you dont wanna donate that much
ya, us stones now have no right to complain about opness and such, because we got plenty of oppertunities to be a donor. it is fairly spread out, opportunity given to every person with different talents :D

Reactions: CameronMan1

ecanar

Jun 24, 2014
Yea I'm really gonna try as hard as I can to get top or in the top 5 most wins iv played on this server with out a rank for to long I would donate but the prices are way to expensive now I was wanting to donate before but I wasn't allowed then but now I can but I don't wanna spend all my money on games it used to be 7 bucks for iron now it's like 18

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAVORITE POLAR BEAR!!!
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
asqsk wrote on Thjis's profile.
Wsp!
Thjis wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
bbd.jpeg
asqsk wrote on FluffySnowFox's profile.
yo :D
Top Bottom