Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com

lbombsminecraft/lh

May 31, 2014
a box in the ocean
Im a gold donator on CC and there are a lot of kits in skywars that are either OP or just plain ridiculous for Ex: Ore class (not sure of the names) it allows you to have a few ores that you could use to get a headstart without mining the ores in your caves. Its an alright kit when it comes to having what you need but unless you dont have that diamond pickaxe..... You have to go through the whole process just to get those ores!

Next Ex: Endermen kit. You know that kit for gold+ ranks.... Its OP but it doesnt give a fair advantage to others including lapiz, iron, and stone rank players....Event though im gold rank I dont use it just because of its unfairness. (Mainly cause i can head straight for mid.)

This is why we need some more skywars kits which could let the lower ranks be just as good as any donator. #NewSkywarsKits
hey! enderman kit is op thats why because they want u to donate

Brian

Mar 9, 2014
Cork, Ireland.
We do. We wouldn't spend countless hours every day and omit other taks/jobs otherwise. (How would we live?)
So you live of CCG? Well, just be careful, I myself really don't care that you profit from the server, but it's braking Minecraft's Terms of Use.

TheBlueCreeper79

Jan 25, 2014
A cave in a hole in a ravine
alright. I know your only 11 so you might not think to much of this. Cubecraft games is a company that makes money. And to make money, you need something to sell. If all the kits were fair then really, what would be the point in buying them? I know you can still but them for kit pvp and stuff but still, we on not talking about that. We are on a skywars topic.
Insult to me and all 11 year olds D:< XD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy bday man 🎉
Good morning (or night!) I wish you a awesome day/night ^-^
just got back to using my first proper gaming mouse, the razer deathadder essential

i find it weird how i switched to other mice to upgrade from it but now i ended up liking it more than any of my current mice

i might upgrade to the deathadder v2/v3 even tho they don't double click, or maybe get the logitech g403 instead cuz similar ergo shape lol
caraMel wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐻‍❄️✨
BicolourSine41 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom