• Yes

• No

• Too overpowered, should be more negative effects

• Too underpowered, should be less negative effects

Results are only viewable after voting.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
The kit "Scout" in Skywars is my personal favourite kit due to the speed potions, however, you only have 3 of them. I suggest that there should be a new kit with permanent speed II, but that alone would be way to overpowered. Therefore I also think that the kit should have a negative effect aswell, such as taking more damage. Say one hit deals 100% damage, if you're using this kit the hit will deal 125% damage instead. It does seem fair as you're also pretty much unable to speedbridge with speed II (atleast I can't, nor can I breezly with it).

Pros:
PvP is easier for some
People can't run away as easily from you

Cons:
More damage recieved
More difficult to speedbridge

What do you think of this kit?

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Kits are meant to be useful in some way, and adding a one which is more like a ability kit will seem to be out of place in my opinion.
I like the idea of adding abilities which will have both good and bad effects but kits should not have abilities.
I don’t want to see this kit getting added also, because it will be way too overpowered for cheaters/very experienced players.

Reactions: Sl0wMo7ion

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
This would make the "Adrenaline Boost" ability useless, and with speed 2 you don't need to speedbridge, you're fast enough when just shift bridging.
Also, this "kit" would be more of an "ability" if it were to be implemented.
It's a no from me.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Kits are meant to be useful in some way, and adding a one which is more like a ability kit will seem to be out of place in my opinion.
I like the idea of adding abilities which will have both good and bad effects but kits should not have abilities.
I don’t want to see this kit getting added also, because it will be way too overpowered for cheaters/very experienced players.
Very experienced players are better because they play, so it's not OP, they're just better. Cheaters could abuse this though. There is however already kits with effects such as the enderman kit

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday! Welcome to club 21 😎
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom