Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this kit needs to be added?

• Yes please!

• No thank you :)

Results are only viewable after voting.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Hello!
I'd like to introduce a new idea: millionaire kit! Well, it's actually a kit with 2 dia, 6 gold, 6 iron and 1 stick.

The kit would be free..
I think it would be usefull for players that can't afford a not-free kit... You can see a picture of the kit attached to the thread. Thanks for reading, leave a comment what you think about it :)

-Lenny

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
If you look at how much players that have swordsman its unfair for people that have a wooden sword... They really can't do anything. And to be fair just killing them while they can't do anything is just not fun. Btw the chance that you already get a dia sword is really high!
2 diamands? That means that every player have always a diamand sword.
Thats not challanging anymore.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Skywars is supposed to be quick game and adding this kit would make the game very difficult. Crafting a diamond sword would be time consuming and useless as it is likely you can get it from a chest.

This kit just isn't a good idea for a quick game. I am sorry but I don't think this should be added to this game. -1

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Skywars is supposed to be quick game and adding this kit would make the game very difficult. Crafting a diamond sword would be time consuming and useless as it is likely you can get it from a chest.

This kit just isn't a good idea for a quick game. I am sorry but I don't think this should be added to this game. -1
If you think you will lose time with crafting, you just don't take the kit ;)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Not necessary, also, why do you want to make it a free kit, there's no point in making is a free kit since you need to pay for all others.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
If you aren't going to take it, why would you waste timing implementing it? ;);)
For the people that don't think that crafting is time wasting, btw if you think crafting is time wasting what do you think of the enchanter kit then?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't agree, no. You can just simply open a chest and 9 of the 10 times there's good armour and a Diamond sword in it. That's enough to kill other people (well maybe a Golden apple is also handy:p).

Crafting would take too much time as there a lot of players in Skywars that rush, and if you're still crafting the item that you want, you're dead.

And if you play many games of Skywars, or of course other games on CubeCraft, you'll have enough points to buy better kits:).

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom