Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this kit needs to be added?

• Yes please!

• No thank you :)

Results are only viewable after voting.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Hey Lenny,
I am sorry to say , but I do not like this kit.
With 2 diamond and 1 stick you can make a diamond sword. With 6 iron you can make iron boots or a iron helmet, but what can I do with 6 gold if I can already make stronger armor with it? I do not get this point.
Also, what @iCheeetah said - ''You can just simply open a chest and 9 of the 10 times there's good armour and a Diamond sword in it.'' - is totally the true.
Althought, there are beginners who have not enough points to buy a kit like Swordsman, which is 1,400 points, but there are already free kits to use which are usual as well. Maybe these are not the best kits there are, but a beginner can also try to complete the Daily Challenges to get some points or experience.

Reactions: Ducky

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Hey Lenny,
I am sorry to say , but I do not like this kit.
With 2 diamond and 1 stick you can make a diamond sword. With 6 iron you can make iron boots or a iron helmet, but what can I do with 6 gold if I can already make stronger armor with it? I do not get this point.
Also, what @iCheeetah said - ''You can just simply open a chest and 9 of the 10 times there's good armour and a Diamond sword in it.'' - is totally the true.
Althought, there are beginners who have not enough points to buy a kit like Swordsman, which is 1,400 points, but there are already free kits to use which are usual as well. Maybe these are not the best kits there are, but a beginner can also try to complete the Daily Challenges to get some points or experience.
Okay still thanks ;)

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hello!
I'd like to introduce a new idea: millionaire kit! Well, it's actually a kit with 2 dia, 6 gold, 6 iron and 1 stick.

The kit would be free..
I think it would be usefull for players that can't afford a not-free kit... You can see a picture of the kit attached to the thread. Thanks for reading, leave a comment what you think about it :)

-Lenny
I do like the idea it's not that overpowered.
And I really now, which kid wouldn't use a crafting table. Seriously which of you never used a crafting table? Which of you never mined diamonds? Which of you never got wood? Cubecraft's islands have more resources than this kit. Way more!

Anyway,
New players would most likely get a diamond sword, which isn't difficult to get if you mine for 6 seconds.
Also the amount of gold and iron isn't even considered allot. Mostly what they could make is a iron helmet.
So I agree with your idea. This could encourage players and help players earn points faster to buy the actual expensive kits.
+1

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
If people don't have points to buy a kit, this might be a balanced enough kit to have since most of the time new players would have to fight against people with swordsman, and die. This is a good kit idea.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hello!
I'd like to introduce a new idea: millionaire kit! Well, it's actually a kit with 2 dia, 6 gold, 6 iron and 1 stick.

The kit would be free..
I think it would be usefull for players that can't afford a not-free kit... You can see a picture of the kit attached to the thread. Thanks for reading, leave a comment what you think about it :)

-Lenny

Mwah if you don't have enough points to afford a kit, go play not kit mode! :)
Not really like this kit, because of what @iCheeetah said.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I do like the idea it's not that overpowered.
And I really now, which kid wouldn't use a crafting table. Seriously which of you never used a crafting table? Which of you never mined diamonds? Which of you never got wood? Cubecraft's islands have more resources than this kit. Way more!

Anyway,
New players would most likely get a diamond sword, which isn't difficult to get if you mine for 6 seconds.
Also the amount of gold and iron isn't even considered allot. Mostly what they could make is a iron helmet.
So I agree with your idea. This could encourage players and help players earn points faster to buy the actual expensive kits.
+1
Yeh indeed this is actually a kit to earn points ;)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom