• Yes

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Ofcourse lol it's a shrek hat the most awesome loot item on the server

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Make a new shrek hat the old one is not gettable anymore in cubelets and I feel bad for all the kids who are new and can't get the shrek. Shrek hat is the best hat and many people can't get it, this is the main reason people leave the server, they can't get the shrek hat anymore.
Here below you can see in 2015 cube had 30k and everyone could get the shrek hat, now in 2020 nobody who didnt get it already can't get the shrek hat again and cube has 5k players. I think once cube make a new shrek hat cubecraft will blow up.
Studio_Project.jpeg
Removing shrek hat was the worst decision cubecraft ever made. Cubecraft peoples please explain why it was removed in the 1st place.
Here you can see from this 100% legit survey that everyone wants a new shrek hat accept for 1 hater.
1607981506360.png

bloodynoah

Dec 10, 2020
Make a new shrek hat the old one is not gettable anymore in cubelets and I feel bad for all the kids who are new and can't get the shrek. Shrek hat is the best hat and many people can't get it, this is the main reason people leave the server, they can't get the shrek hat anymore.
Here below you can see in 2015 cube had 30k and everyone could get the shrek hat, now in 2020 nobody who didnt get it already can't get the shrek hat again and cube has 5k players. I think once cube make a new shrek hat cubecraft will blow up.
View attachment 182537Removing shrek hat was the worst decision cubecraft ever made. Cubecraft peoples please explain why it was removed in the 1st place.
Here you can see from this 100% legit survey that everyone wants a new shrek hat accept for 1 hater.
View attachment 182538
That's a cool Idea but I think they cant do that because of data protection.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Finally someone finally worked out what truly caused cube's downfall. This should be rectified immediately so that we can ensure that we get back up to 30k players.
Yes after thinking for many days what actually caused cubes downfall I figured it out. I think your plans are too weak I think we will beat Hypixel and skyrocket to 100k players average.

Reactions: KitsuneToru
Top Bottom