Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Basicly what some of these people say.
In most cases it's very hard to proof focussing.
In one of @HackersDontWin his latest videos there was a guy literally looking at the colors, skipping every island just to kill a Mod.
That was good edvidence but that will be so hard to proof in other situations.

Who knows if the person just encountered the YT'er and wanted to fight him? What if he is just your neighbour playing his usual plan.

It's just too hard to proof.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Basicly what some of these people say.
In most cases it's very hard to proof focussing.
In one of @HackersDontWin his latest videos there was a guy literally looking at the colors, skipping every island just to kill a Mod.
That was good edvidence but that will be so hard to proof in other situations.

Who knows if the person just encountered the YT'er and wanted to fight him? What if he is just your neighbour playing his usual plan.

It's just too hard to proof.
Agreed it's just way too hard to prove.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
You Can't make a Person not focus on a Youtuber.. Even at the end its going to be last man standing
I guess you haven't been heavily focused before. In my opinion, focusing is a strategy that is only used to get attention, or to annoy someone a lot. It's not just me though, it's also other youtubers like PeteZahHutt who had to do 5 recordings before getting a good solid game, then he told me:
2016-07-20_22.17.02.png

In my opinion, a nick command that puts you to the default rank or to have a disguise plugin for staff and/or youtubers only. Focusing is a strategy, but it is mostly used to get attention or to annoy someone so they leave. Something should definitely be done about this.

Reactions: telegamer

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I guess you haven't been heavily focused before. In my opinion, focusing is a strategy that is only used to get attention, or to annoy someone a lot. It's not just me though, it's also other youtubers like PeteZahHutt who had to do 5 recordings before getting a good solid game, then he told me:View attachment 103997
In my opinion, a nick command that puts you to the default rank or to have a disguise plugin for staff and/or youtubers only. Focusing is a strategy, but it is mostly used to get attention or to annoy someone so they leave. Something should definitely be done about this.

I think this is a good idea. I sometimes watch pete and yeah. I see him get targeted by a player and lose. It's just not fun to watch.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I guess you haven't been heavily focused before. In my opinion, focusing is a strategy that is only used to get attention, or to annoy someone a lot. It's not just me though, it's also other youtubers like PeteZahHutt who had to do 5 recordings before getting a good solid game, then he told me:View attachment 103997
This ^^^^^^^^^
/nick solves everything! :D

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
If there would be a rule like "do not focus staff or Youtubers" a lot of players would think that they aren't allowed to kill them. Or players that are too scared to kill them because of the rule. Having the /nick command could help, but only Youtubers and staff should have access to it.

In my opinion, focusing is a strategy that is only used to get attention, or to annoy someone a lot.
That moment when you said I was a focuser in your stream... That was a joke, right? :confused1:

Kisme

Oct 24, 2015
Hey!

Targeting is a part of the game, but sometimes it's annoying thing for youtubers; when you're trying to make a good video, but you get killed at the beginning of the video :D

One idea to make targeting for youtubers more "rare" is to add disguise thing for youtubers. It will basically change the youtuber's name to something and change his / her skin as well. Also, the prefix will be set to default or randomly a youtuber can get a premium membership prefix.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I do agree that they need some sort of solution for the targeting/focusing against players. Though, I feel that /nick would be abused way too much. So, maybe a disguise that gives you a completely random name and shows you to be a Stone. Or, implement the ability to toggle your rank. You could toggle your rank and have you show to be a Stone, but you would still have your premium perks and such.

iJaden

Aug 20, 2016
What you could do is have a way to show a nickname in tab, so then they don't think it's a youtuber, and they think it's a normal player, causing them not to target the youtuber.

ShadowHeart752

Jul 5, 2016
I do agree that ranked players should have access to /nick but what about hackers? What if they buy a rank, use /nick and you cannot find their real username due to the fact that the username is completely random? Or would hackers not bother buying the rank? Other than that I think its an absolutely wonderful idea.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I think its a great idea if CC add's a Nick Command
So Pete +1 From me ;)

iJaden

Aug 20, 2016
Yeah, but you have to take that away for people to not try to get attention, it makes the server feel nicer.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I say nickname should be just for youtubers and ccg's staff team. I dunno about donations though cuz I'm a gold and when I vote for modes that people don't like, they just forget about it, leave, or just play the game. They don't really target people for that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom