Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ethan velasquez

Dec 23, 2013
I think that there should be a rule where nobody can talk in other languages because they could be swearing and other people doing know about it because they don't know that language :)

ethan velasquez

Dec 23, 2013
they could be insulting them by swearing in other languages but they won't know what it means if they don't know that language EX----> i say f you in spanish to a person then they won't know what I'm saying and know one would know if they swore or not

PPpeesalot

Dec 7, 2013
New Jersey, USA
You cannot tell anyone to not speak in their language. Its like saying we cannot speaking English, they might not know what we are saying. This ruled is not ethical.

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Disagree with the rule, if anything it learns me new words.. I now know 4 swears in dutch! xD

Reactions: strikerach

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
What if there's a staff member online who can also speak their language? It just seems a bit unfair on them.
Maybe, but it's also unfair on the other people who have to see what's total nonsense to them on the chat. :/

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I know the thread is closed but I do not agree, people should have the right to speak their language. They come to the server to have fun & play, not have the language they speak rejected & banned. It's wrong. It's like they're muted. Like saying they can't talk at all. Basically discrimination. If it does turn out to be inappropriate, 95% of us probably won't understand it anyway, so what damage does it make? I would treat spam in a different language all the same as the spam in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom