Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

New rule possibly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2013
I think that there should be a rule where nobody can talk in other languages because they could be swearing and other people doing know about it because they don't know that language :)

Dec 23, 2013
they could be insulting them by swearing in other languages but they won't know what it means if they don't know that language EX----> i say f you in spanish to a person then they won't know what I'm saying and know one would know if they swore or not

PPpeesalot

Dec 7, 2013
New Jersey, USA
You cannot tell anyone to not speak in their language. Its like saying we cannot speaking English, they might not know what we are saying. This ruled is not ethical.

Oceanical

Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I know the thread is closed but I do not agree, people should have the right to speak their language. They come to the server to have fun & play, not have the language they speak rejected & banned. It's wrong. It's like they're muted. Like saying they can't talk at all. Basically discrimination. If it does turn out to be inappropriate, 95% of us probably won't understand it anyway, so what damage does it make? I would treat spam in a different language all the same as the spam in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

forcing myself to become a morning person lol woke up at 6am today ;o also made friends with smol stray cat so cute omg
Dylaila wrote on jhxpe's profile.
Hii! :)
Luukk wrote on Jannekee's profile.
Echte goude zon jannekee !!
YoshiGameplayX wrote on Rebeka's profile.
Heppie Birfdee!
Luukk wrote on Rebeka's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom