Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xsandriih

Oct 27, 2016
Spain
The report system is good, but is really patetic the anticheat of this server. It was one of the better servers in the world, i really enjoyed playing skywars and eggwars(because the others minigames are in 1.9 mode and i don´t like this type of pvp) but at the moment, you are always have been killed by a hacker. Please, for 10000 time, please check this and correct it. We want to play minecraft, no hackercraft...

U

Unipotato

The report system is good, but is really patetic the anticheat of this server. It was one of the better servers in the world, i really enjoyed playing skywars and eggwars(because the others minigames are in 1.9 mode and i don´t like this type of pvp) but at the moment, you are always have been killed by a hacker. Please, for 10000 time, please check this and correct it. We want to play minecraft, no hackercraft...
I know how frustrating the hackers are, but I have great news! Our wonderful Developers are currently working on a new and great Anticheat. For now until it is released to the public and replaces the current OpenSource NoCheatPlus Anticheat, there are two things we can do.

• Have patience! Complaining about the current Anticheat being unsatisfactory doesn't help anyone, especially the staff who already have so much to work on.
  • Be helpful and report! Our lovely staff are doing their best to ban all hackers they see in game, as well as go through hundreds of reports to find the cheaters and ban them, but they can't do it alone! As members of the server, we can help point out the cheaters by reporting them.

xsandriih

Oct 27, 2016
Spain
I know how frustrating the hackers are, but I have great news! Our wonderful Developers are currently working on a new and great Anticheat. For now until it is released to the public and replaces the current OpenSource NoCheatPlus Anticheat, there are two things we can do.

• Have patience! Complaining about the current Anticheat being unsatisfactory doesn't help anyone, especially the staff who already have so much to work on.
  • Be helpful and report! Our lovely staff are doing their best to ban all hackers they see in game, as well as go through hundreds of reports to find the cheaters and ban them, but they can't do it alone! As members of the server, we can help point out the cheaters by reporting them.
okey, thanks for your time. I really thanksful of your answer, it has given me hope.
I´m going to wait this anticheat to play comfortably... :(;)

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains

Can we all stop with the "Have patience! Complaining about the current Anticheat being unsatisfactory doesn't help anyone, especially the staff who already have so much to work on."

It doesn't hurt anyone or delays the Anticheat, I doubt the dev team is responsible for the forums as well. I would even argue it can only improve the Anticheat, because more problems will come to the surface.

Reactions: xsandriih
U

Unipotato

Can we all stop with the "Have patience! Complaining about the current Anticheat being unsatisfactory doesn't help anyone, especially the staff who already have so much to work on."

It doesn't hurt anyone or delays the Anticheat, I doubt the dev team is responsible for the forums as well. I would even argue it can only improve the Anticheat, because more problems will come to the surface.

Complaining won't make it get done faster.

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
I'm very happy to announce that our new report system has been released! This update post will be on the shorter side, but that doesn't mean this update isn't awesome or important.

This new report system will allow you as players to more easily and effectively report hackers and rule breakers while also allowing our staff team to more effectively and quickly deal with your reports!

The new report system can be found at http://reports.cubecraft.net/

You can read how to use this new report system HERE

The forums reports will still be dealt with, but no new reports will be allowed to be made there. Make sure you use the new system for all future reports!

EDIT- Feel free to use this thread for feedback, suggestions, etc for the new system.
What changed?

QFatal

Mar 1, 2016
Long Beach, California
This system was actually the best update to forums on general. It's easier for the staff to navigate through reports and get through things quicker. Outstanding job, as expected from cubecraft staff.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i love this system i can actually keep track of the players i reported and see if they were handled and just you know see how many reports i have made and the handled ones

PietKonijn

Dec 27, 2016
Everybody is happy about the system but what about the anti hack system itself?
I played yesterday 5 rounds and 4 rounds of them where hackers (Fly around, range hack, critical hits).
My 4 friends already stopped playing here cuz of the hackers,
And now i consider to stop with my nephew and play other cool servers.
Where they actually give a fuck about a anti hack system.

Reactions: QFatal

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I played yesterday 5 rounds and 4 rounds of them where hackers (Fly around, range hack, critical hits).
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/introducing-sentinel.185224/
The new AC is having features being released periodically now.

QFatal

Mar 1, 2016
Long Beach, California
The anti cheat has been/ will be released probably today. Chill m9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom