Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kruisboogaapje

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone,

Today i was looking at all my old screenshots from Cubecraft. All the screenshots were taken in June 2017. I noticed something particular. I found this person with a weird rank I have never seen before. It was a white rank. At that time I didn't even know moderators existed so every time i saw someone with a special coloured rank (orange, pink, dark green etc.) I took a screenshot, including this one. Can someone please tell me what sort of rank this is? It looks really cool to me!

I also searched his name 'Thijmen_Baars' in a Minecraft name checker. You can see all the names someone ever played with. But when i searched this name i didn't get any results.

I hope someone can answer my question. I wish you all a beautiful day!😜

2017-06-07_16.02.07.png

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
The names are white when they just joined, the game needs to pick up his rank. When u join any server your rank is white, so it's first loaded in white.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hmm yes that sounds right, but how could I make a screenshot while someone is joining. This moment is way to short to take a screenshot, isn't it?
It just has something to do with lag or connection issues, I'm pretty sure.

It happens quite often that names appear in white in the tab list. At this point in time, there is no white rank. In fact, white and black are the only Minecraft colours that are not used for ranks (excluding the white part in the [YouTuber] rank)

FloLoFlo

Mar 31, 2020
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
It just has something to do with lag or connection issues, I'm pretty sure.

It happens quite often that names appear in white in the tab list. At this point in time, there is no white rank. In fact, white and black are the only Minecraft colours that are not used for ranks (excluding the white part in the [YouTuber] rank)

From what I know, Riley was very close in the assumption, because it's a kind of a lag / connection issue. It occurs due to the difference in latency between the server and the player.
You can notice that the other way round while playing games: The massage that the lobby is full will pop up faster than the join massage that someone joined the game.
This is totally normal for Minecraft and nearly impossible to fix, because it's as well server side as client side.

Jun 3, 2020
When i used to play in java i saw this problem alot i dont think its the server problem But like Riley and floloflo said its lag

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom