• no

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

dominick

Dec 22, 2013
u can make that whit cinama4d and photoshop illistrator and indisign

dominick

Dec 22, 2013
i know thats it is flat but its hard to made a stadion with mountains thats then a kind of weird isnt ?

dominick

Dec 22, 2013
I relized that i post a new printscreen at this tread and i have a idea that no 1 see them because you can see the blood ( redstone) there

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
When I said turn the sand into TNT, I didn't mean write kit-pvp. I meant ALL of the sand, since it could be possibly used for a bow spleef or tnt run.

Its way too small to be a kit pvp map, we have a specific design with the dome effect, so they fit in with the rest. With kit pvp you have to cater to all the kit's needs if possible, I see no water, pyro would own, no high places for wizard. Please listen to this bit... could you send me the download, and i'll change it

dominick

Dec 22, 2013
Efclude look at the middle and at the up and the down site of the map there is water

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Efclude look at the middle and at the up and the down site of the map there is water
Could you send me the schematic/download and I can edit it myself and see if it's usable, that would be much appreciated.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom