Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr_Mime

Aug 13, 2017
My 7 year old son started to play the game a week ago. Today all of a sudden he got banned for a week.
He does barley know what hes doing but was accused of cheating. The reason was (anticheat). Do we need to install some addin or whats the deal? I used to play CS back in the days and you got banned there if u didn´t install anticheat. Is it the same thing here or is it just an admin that gets pissed for getting beat? (That happens i CS also :-))
I did an appeal and asked for the reason but no answer.

/Jonas

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @Mr_Mime

If you are falsely banned by our anti-cheat, can you start a conversation with @CrazymanJR . You can make a PM or you can contact him via Discord: (CrazymanJR#4742). In order to PM CrazymanJR on Discord, you have to join the Official Discord server of CubeCraft which you can join by clicking on this link: https://discord.gg/cubecraft.

Please tell him everything what happened before you were banned. Tell him What kind of Mods/hacks/illegal clients you had used.

Reactions: CubeTale

Mr_Mime

Aug 13, 2017
Ok, I´ll try that. We have just installed the game and the mods the server tells us to intall to be able to play. When you are banned, are u banned from all minecraft online? I couldn´t find a way anyways.

Follow the instructions @Helpertje gave you.
Just some information for you:

No, you don't need to install any addin or something like that. The anti-cheat (Sentinel) is also not really an admin (not even a person) it's like a bot which is continuously watching over every players movement looking for suspicious activity to check if they're cheating.

I don't know if your son is a really fast clicker but you can trigger the anti-cheat to ban you if you're a fast clicker. I recommend to not butterfly click (clicking with two fingers on one mouse button).

You can check the Minecraft client/version you're using in the Minecraft launcher in the green button that sais ''PLAY''.
If you're not using any mods, give the Minecraft version you're playing and/or say that you're playing ''vanilla Minecraft''.
l0s1stjmomtx.png

N3Msb2E.png

Be patient with your appeal or message on discord it might take a while before you get a reply.

No you're not banned from Minecraft online, just from the Cubecraft server.

I hope this helped :).

Mr_Mime

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks alot. I think you are on to something with the fast click. He plays Egg wars and such and panics alot :-D. Below you can see our version.
upload_2017-8-13_20-39-52.png

Thanks alot. I think you are on to something with the fast click. He plays Egg wars and such and panics alot :-D. Below you can see our version.
View attachment 136472
No problem:).
CrazymanJR (the developer of the anti-cheat) will take a look at some information about his account (including his logs) and he can probably find out if he's using any illegal clients. You should recieve an unban if you're not using any of those not allowed modifications.
Also, give your son's Minecraft username to CrazymanJR and tell your son to click calmly;).

Reactions: Mr_Mime
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom