Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrThorian

Apr 26, 2016
Check status message
I have been thinking of a new feature as I encounter an annoying player daily at Among Slimes and he's been bugging me for long enough that I'd like to request a 'block player' feature which will automatically block any possible messages from that player as well as lock them out of game lobbies you're in preventing them of being toxic or annoying in games you're already in, my reasoning for it is that this person tries to vote me out whenever he sees me in the game without any proof and without any fail he'll always sus the color I pick and it's getting on my nerves encountering this annoying player, he's basically creating a toxic environment for players he doesn't like which I'm pretty sure of that the staff doesn't want for their players, it would really help out players who encounter jerks like that

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
You can't force people out of your lobbies, and you should never be able to. There is a block player feature though, /ignore. If you have proof that that player suses you out every game with no proof to troll you, it may be mutable as well.

MrThorian

Apr 26, 2016
Check status message
You can't force people out of your lobbies, and you should never be able to. There is a block player feature though, /ignore. If you have proof that that player suses you out every game with no proof to troll you, it may be mutable as well.
do they need to be online for that? I mean they are getting seriously on my nerves and I really wish to not encounter this prick ever again, it's ruining my game experience whenever he gets in the same lobby as I'm at

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
do they need to be online for that? I mean they are getting seriously on my nerves and I really wish to not encounter this prick ever again, it's ruining my game experience whenever he gets in the same lobby as I'm at
no, for Java just type /ignore add <name>, I'm pretty sure you can do it whether the player is online or not. As for the player just try to leave his lobbies, and again you can report him for trolling if he repeatedly gets you voted out with no cause.

Reactions: Dreamer
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom