Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Does Assassination need more staff/ more commitment?

• Yes

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Agentkills

Dec 22, 2013
Hello. My name is AgentKills I'm not sure if it matters but I have been playing ever since November and I have always dreamed that one day I would come to help the server by getting all the hackers banned. Iv'e been getting a ton of people banned by recording and posting it on the forums. It is a long process when i get a hacker recorded to get him banned. The players on the server have been really complaining about all the hackers comming in so i record and get them banned for them. My Goal on this server at first was to have a ton of fun which i still am having now but it keeps on getting interupted by hackers. I try to help people on assassination that complain about hackers by recording them and posting on the forums for Staff could decide. It seems that being a staff rank makes others more intimidated of you than a normal user. I am the kind of person that is always wanting to help someone or get something right. If no one sees me as being a good helper/mod/admin that I should be, then I completely understand. This may sound like i just want to be Admin or Mod but what i really want it to have fun on assassination without hackers. Yet again i am not asking for a rank i am just asking for more commitment for staff or for a new staff member to be put in place. My username is AgentKills if you need me.
Thank you so much for reading this and i hope you take this the right way!

Nyu

Nov 17, 2013
I agree! I wish AgentKills can support the server by getting rid of the hackers. He's active on the Assassination mini game and he is very kind to players. Even to me :D He likes to help people. Theres lots of hackers inside the server such as Assassination. Since AgentKills is active on that server, I believe he can help the server by catching players who is breaking the rules. I can also help. Since AgentKills and I are friends in Skype, I always record so if he's doing the actions that he suppose not to do, I will report him. Well that will never happen. I vote that AgentKills should be a mod

john

Nov 24, 2013
Hello. My name is AgentKills I'm not sure if it matters but I have been playing ever since November and I have always dreamed that one day I would come to help the server by getting all the hackers banned. Iv'e been getting a ton of people banned by recording and posting it on the forums. It is a long process when i get a hacker recorded to get him banned. The players on the server have been really complaining about all the hackers comming in so i record and get them banned for them. My Goal on this server at first was to have a ton of fun which i still am having now but it keeps on getting interupted by hackers. I try to help people on assassination that complain about hackers by recording them and posting on the forums for Staff could decide. It seems that being a staff rank makes others more intimidated of you than a normal user. I am the kind of person that is always wanting to help someone or get something right. If no one sees me as being a good helper/mod/admin that I should be, then I completely understand. This may sound like i just want to be Admin or Mod but what i really want it to have fun on assassination without hackers. Yet again i am not asking for a rank i am just asking for more commitment for staff or for a new staff member to be put in place. My username is AgentKills if you need me.
Thank you so much for reading this and i hope you take this the right way!

I like your personality. I know you will use the authority properly if you ever encounter it. Although, asking to become a staff member really throws your chances down the toilet. If you want to be a mod try skyping the staff. Nothing build trust faster than conversation. Anyways, I hope the best for you and please do not stop patrolling the assignation server. We need more people like you to catch hackers.

john

Nov 24, 2013
I would reccomend you don't reccomend yourself, or anybody else. It doesn't matter how many people 'vote' for someone to become a mod, it just doesn't work like that. Staff choose staff.

Since the owners want to decide who gets authority, they decide who gets it. It just so happens that they do not like people asking for mod-ship. Although, your presentation was interesting and did a good job describing how you Do to help the server. I enchourage you to still help the server even if you do not become a mod.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
I would reccomend you don't reccomend yourself, or anybody else. It doesn't matter how many people 'vote' for someone to become a mod, it just doesn't work like that. Staff choose staff.
in that case, i here by recommend AgentKills strongly to be a mod!!!

Agentkills

Dec 22, 2013
Guys i was not asking for staff i was asking for more staff to be chosen. if you choose me i would appreciate it but the point was that there are a ton of hackers and we need more staff to get rid of them. I dont mind if i am mod at all. The only thing i care about is if the hackers get banned faster so regular players can continue playing without hackers so they can have more fun.

Thanks,
Agent

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
Guys i was not asking for staff i was asking for more staff to be chosen. if you choose me i would appreciate it but the point was that there are a ton of hackers and we need more staff to get rid of them. I dont mind if i am mod at all. The only thing i care about is if the hackers get banned faster so regular players can continue playing without hackers so they can have more fun.

Thanks,
Agent
i know i know... still think you would be a good mod.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom