Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClutchKill_FTW

Jan 1, 2016
Cubecraft should make a mode in Eggwars that Has 5 hearts! It would go perfectly with hardcore mode! It would make the game much more challenging! I would make you second think "should I attack this island with my full set of iron gear?"
I personally think it would make the game more intense and make people think more!

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Good idea but having 1/2 health is a massive challenge and you'd be set back so far if you do end up dying in the later game. So it is highly likely that once dead most people will quit, despite being able to respawn.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
From my point of view, this would increase camping, players will want to go to mid to hey their gear, and then never return because it is not safe enough. It's a good idea, but I'm not a fan of long games, and this could potentially make the game long.

The other way of looking at it is that bows will be OP, you could use them to shoot the campers, but I still think the majority of players will be too scared to fight.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
with this suggestion , we make the hacker's llife a lot easier, to say the truth, the hardcore is the favourite of hackers, so a super hardcore will be the best for them!

ClutchKill_FTW

Jan 1, 2016
Yea, I guess it would but make bows more expensive and you can have kits that protect your egg.

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
with this suggestion , we make the hacker's llife a lot easier, to say the truth, the hardcore is the favourite of hackers, so a super hardcore will be the best for them!
I did not even think about that. You are right and it is hard to catch them aswell because the hacker almost always kills the player in under 5 seconds.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Cubecraft should make a mode in Eggwars that Has 5 hearts! It would go perfectly with hardcore mode! It would make the game much more challenging! I would make you second think "should I attack this island with my full set of iron gear?"
I personally think it would make the game more intense and make people think more!
It has been suggested before, but the problem is, most players won't play it due to most players wanting to enjoy the game. Also most players want it really easy to play without any thought in it. It would be really cool, but I doubt it will be added,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom