Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Blaze Class:
-Yellow Leather Armor
-Wood Sword
-Stone Axe
-Stone Pickaxe
-Blaze Hand (Sharpness III and Fire Aspect I)
-20 Building Blocks
upload_2017-9-17_16-40-32.png

Skeleton Class:
-Light Gray Leather Armor
-Wood Sword
-Wood Axe
-Stone Pickaxe
-Bow (16 Arrows, 5 Spectral Arrows, 3 Poison Arrows)
-15 Building Blocks
(Receives 3 Normal Arrows, 1 Spectral, and 1 Poison every minute)
upload_2017-9-17_16-45-57.png

Wither Skeleton Class:
-Black Leather Armor
-Stone Sword
-Wood Axe
-Iron Pickaxe
-2 Splash Potions of Poison
-10 Building Blocks
upload_2017-9-17_16-48-9.png

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
This is only my opinion from based on the amount of times I've played infection.

Blaze: Fire aspect would be OP for chasing near the end of the game. The fire would 'tick' players, meaning they can't run away as easily. Could be cool, but I think it'd make the job for the infected too easy.

Skeleton: 10/10 agree. Bows would be really cool imo.

Wither Skeleton: Not too sure. Poison would be cool, but I don't know how severely it would affect gameplay.

Overall, nice ideas :)

I'd quite like a class dedicated to building. Not too sure what mob you could call it, but it would be solely based on getting to skybaser's (yes, I know it's not allowed).

Reactions: TriangleAttack

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
This is only my opinion from based on the amount of times I've played infection.

Blaze: Fire aspect would be OP for chasing near the end of the game. The fire would 'tick' players, meaning they can't run away. Could be cool, but I think it'd make the job for the infected too easy.

I agree, it'd be quite OP at the end. Perhaps there could be a way to turn off the fire aspect once players get revealed at the end.

Wither Skeleton: Not too sure. Poison would be cool, but I don't know how severely it would affect gameplay.
I agree with this too, I wasn't completely sure on the kit. Right now it's more of a variation of the Witch Kit. Maybe there'd be a way to give the sword the wither effect and maybe make the leather fire resistant to mimic wither skeletons in the game.

Reactions: Grimmay

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Blaze Class:
-Yellow Leather Armor
-Wood Sword
-Stone Axe
-Stone Pickaxe
-Blaze Hand (Sharpness III and Fire Aspect I)
-20 Building Blocks

:the blaze hand is too op of course it would be fun for the infected but the game would be unbalanced *i think* because of the damage and thick it gives

Skeleton Class:
-Light Gray Leather Armor
-Wood Sword
-Wood Axe
-Stone Pickaxe
-Bow (16 Arrows, 5 Spectral Arrows, 3 Poison Arrows)
-15 Building Blocks
(Receives 3 Normal Arrows, 1 Spectral, and 1 Poison every minute)

: looks like a nice class but the stone axe also seems too op if you already have a bow

Wither Skeleton Class:
-Black Leather Armor
-Stone Sword
-Wood Axe
-Iron Pickaxe
-2 Splash Potions of Poison
-10 Building Blocks
- i think we have a magician for this? no?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I think both the blaze and skeleton classes are too overpowered. Both fire and projectiles would make surviving on the surface 100% impossible, as if it wasn't difficult enough already. If anything, the survivors should be given the bow. I like the wither idea though.

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
I think both the blaze and skeleton classes are too overpowered. Both fire and projectiles would make surviving on the surface 100% impossible, as if it wasn't difficult enough already. If anything, the survivors should be given the bow. I like the wither idea though.
the bow would be awesome if there was a punch bow or explosive arrows just for the skybasers XD

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Top Bottom