Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Blaze Class:
-Yellow Leather Armor
-Wood Sword
-Stone Axe
-Stone Pickaxe
-Blaze Hand (Sharpness III and Fire Aspect I)
-20 Building Blocks
upload_2017-9-17_16-40-32.png

Skeleton Class:
-Light Gray Leather Armor
-Wood Sword
-Wood Axe
-Stone Pickaxe
-Bow (16 Arrows, 5 Spectral Arrows, 3 Poison Arrows)
-15 Building Blocks
(Receives 3 Normal Arrows, 1 Spectral, and 1 Poison every minute)
upload_2017-9-17_16-45-57.png

Wither Skeleton Class:
-Black Leather Armor
-Stone Sword
-Wood Axe
-Iron Pickaxe
-2 Splash Potions of Poison
-10 Building Blocks
upload_2017-9-17_16-48-9.png

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
This is only my opinion from based on the amount of times I've played infection.

Blaze: Fire aspect would be OP for chasing near the end of the game. The fire would 'tick' players, meaning they can't run away as easily. Could be cool, but I think it'd make the job for the infected too easy.

Skeleton: 10/10 agree. Bows would be really cool imo.

Wither Skeleton: Not too sure. Poison would be cool, but I don't know how severely it would affect gameplay.

Overall, nice ideas :)

I'd quite like a class dedicated to building. Not too sure what mob you could call it, but it would be solely based on getting to skybaser's (yes, I know it's not allowed).

Reactions: TriangleAttack

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
This is only my opinion from based on the amount of times I've played infection.

Blaze: Fire aspect would be OP for chasing near the end of the game. The fire would 'tick' players, meaning they can't run away. Could be cool, but I think it'd make the job for the infected too easy.

I agree, it'd be quite OP at the end. Perhaps there could be a way to turn off the fire aspect once players get revealed at the end.

Wither Skeleton: Not too sure. Poison would be cool, but I don't know how severely it would affect gameplay.
I agree with this too, I wasn't completely sure on the kit. Right now it's more of a variation of the Witch Kit. Maybe there'd be a way to give the sword the wither effect and maybe make the leather fire resistant to mimic wither skeletons in the game.

Reactions: Grimmay

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Blaze Class:
-Yellow Leather Armor
-Wood Sword
-Stone Axe
-Stone Pickaxe
-Blaze Hand (Sharpness III and Fire Aspect I)
-20 Building Blocks

:the blaze hand is too op of course it would be fun for the infected but the game would be unbalanced *i think* because of the damage and thick it gives

Skeleton Class:
-Light Gray Leather Armor
-Wood Sword
-Wood Axe
-Stone Pickaxe
-Bow (16 Arrows, 5 Spectral Arrows, 3 Poison Arrows)
-15 Building Blocks
(Receives 3 Normal Arrows, 1 Spectral, and 1 Poison every minute)

: looks like a nice class but the stone axe also seems too op if you already have a bow

Wither Skeleton Class:
-Black Leather Armor
-Stone Sword
-Wood Axe
-Iron Pickaxe
-2 Splash Potions of Poison
-10 Building Blocks
- i think we have a magician for this? no?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I think both the blaze and skeleton classes are too overpowered. Both fire and projectiles would make surviving on the surface 100% impossible, as if it wasn't difficult enough already. If anything, the survivors should be given the bow. I like the wither idea though.

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
I think both the blaze and skeleton classes are too overpowered. Both fire and projectiles would make surviving on the surface 100% impossible, as if it wasn't difficult enough already. If anything, the survivors should be given the bow. I like the wither idea though.
the bow would be awesome if there was a punch bow or explosive arrows just for the skybasers XD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

If you all are ever bored, just start building without a plan, this can be creative or survival (I did survival for a little more of a challange)
Here’s what I built so far:
B22AB95D-EF10-4D0C-9AAA-6F7DA57CC8F6.png
0603A5F8-5FD3-4BFC-A340-A6FEBEDB7FD6.png
5B4F68E2-BFC4-49F6-9E85-EC09FDA80969.png
AnolTongi wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
👀
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Congratulations on senior moderator!

Oh wait... not yet...
UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hqteful pfp ??????
Hello people of the forums! Please suggest me your best Summer themed names for Summer
Top Bottom