• No way man its rubish.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

orangebernard

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2013
France
steamcommunity.com
Me and @Hydrolord1 were on the Creative server and we are building a parkour type minigame that we call Prison escape. The game is based on 'Run from the Beast!' and is about a few prisoners running through a parkour maze type thing to escape from the warden (Beast if you prefer) and to get to the end of the map. Me and @Hydrolord1 will build all the maps and stuff for you @rubik_cube_man @halothe23

We would highly appreciate if you checked it out and left a review. Plot ID: 64;-43

It is not finished yet but we would really like if you could check it out @rubik_cube_man and @halothe23

-orangebernard

Reactions: Isaac

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
I don't wanna advertise but on another server there is a game called dragon escape which is the same idea. Just look on YouTube and search "dragon escape minecraft" and u will probs find a video on it.

Raeblue

Mar 14, 2014
Physchotic Land
This seems pretty cool but it depends on what it looks like I think they should jut do a pvp parkour race like whoever gets to the end wins and don't tag the owners 2 tomes in one post.

orangebernard

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2013
France
steamcommunity.com
This seems pretty cool but it depends on what it looks like I think they should jut do a pvp parkour race like whoever gets to the end wins and don't tag the owners 2 tomes in one post.
You run through a desert temple, into A jungle biome and In to a lake with lilly pad parkour which will stop at a mine and then when you get out the mine you win.

Reactions: Isaac
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom