• No way man its rubish.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

orangebernard

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2013
France
steamcommunity.com
Me and @Hydrolord1 were on the Creative server and we are building a parkour type minigame that we call Prison escape. The game is based on 'Run from the Beast!' and is about a few prisoners running through a parkour maze type thing to escape from the warden (Beast if you prefer) and to get to the end of the map. Me and @Hydrolord1 will build all the maps and stuff for you @rubik_cube_man @halothe23

We would highly appreciate if you checked it out and left a review. Plot ID: 64;-43

It is not finished yet but we would really like if you could check it out @rubik_cube_man and @halothe23

-orangebernard

Reactions: Isaac

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
I don't wanna advertise but on another server there is a game called dragon escape which is the same idea. Just look on YouTube and search "dragon escape minecraft" and u will probs find a video on it.

Raeblue

Mar 14, 2014
Physchotic Land
This seems pretty cool but it depends on what it looks like I think they should jut do a pvp parkour race like whoever gets to the end wins and don't tag the owners 2 tomes in one post.

orangebernard

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2013
France
steamcommunity.com
This seems pretty cool but it depends on what it looks like I think they should jut do a pvp parkour race like whoever gets to the end wins and don't tag the owners 2 tomes in one post.
You run through a desert temple, into A jungle biome and In to a lake with lilly pad parkour which will stop at a mine and then when you get out the mine you win.

Reactions: Isaac
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom