Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
fc,220x200,army.u1.jpg

Great job on the new maps to all who helped!
Maybe it's time for some Hide and Seek maps... That have been already built in August... ?
:P

SunLord

Mar 11, 2014
The maps look awesome, though the only thing I don't like is that some of the skywars island are too close together.
Sundae is really close due to me wanting another map similar to rainbow Tatteh-boo, I sowwy :(

Reactions: Efcluke94

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
nice, i really like the tron map, but it isn't detailed.
The past few months with the skywars maps, I strive for different gameplay. All the new maps have to encourage fun/different gameplay. Ice, a surface no one has pvp'ed on. The sundae map, rainbow is a popular map and it has a similar layout to that, so close combat gameplay. The tron map, there isn't a map like that on any other server (until a server copies our maps). It's has completely unique gameplay to any other skywar's map we have on the server. It's very simple, but hopefully it gives players a different experience.

_FlawLessPvP_

Nov 19, 2014
Holland
The past few months with the skywars maps, I strive for different gameplay. All the new maps have to encourage fun/different gameplay. Ice, a surface no one has pvp'ed on. The sundae map, rainbow is a popular map and it has a similar layout to that, so close combat gameplay. The tron map, there isn't a map like that on any other server (until a server copies our maps). It's has completely unique gameplay to any other skywar's map we have on the server. It's very simple, but hopefully it gives players a different experience.

True that..XD good job m8

Reactions: Efcluke94
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom