Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Welcome to the solo Skywars map - Mage!

This is a medium sized solo Skywars map created by DreamFudge.
Mage has a diverse collection of islands which makes the map very dream-like and strangely attractive. The map has three parts.

1) The Player Islands - There are 12 player islands in total. For each sub-island there are 3 player islands. The player islands are around 10 blocks away from the sub-island which will make the start of games in this map very intense, players will battle fiercely for domination. The player islands act as bowls filled with water with a small wooden house above. Each player island consists of water with lily pads and a chest at the bottom, a small elevated house with vines running down it which is supported by wooden poles. The house contains a furnace, a chest and a crafting table and can be accessed with a door.

2) The Sub-Islands - These are the four T-shaped islands which are twice as large as the player islands. Each sub-island consists 2 large regular potions which contain water and lava and a large splash potion which is filled with a pink fluid (a 1.12 decor block xD), red carper and two chests. The sub-islands have some open space so that there is room for quality PVP. The glass can easily be broken which enables players to have the choice of either burning the island into the void or creating a knockback safety island. The sub-islands are a couple of blocks lower then the player islands for the sake of rushing and a few blocks lower then the main island so that it is more difficult to reach.

3) The Main Island - The main island is quite large and has a very unique structure similar to a plus symbol. It is around 10-15 blocks away from the sub-islands and consists of 4 beautiful palm trees, 4 cacti, 4 small ponds with lily pads, many dead shrubs, and a large mage themed structure. In this structure there are 2 floors and a secret floor on top that players will need to break blocks in order to access. The ground floor contains a staircase, torches, cobwebs, small stone structures, chests, cauldrons, crafting tables, furnaces and an enchantment table. The first floor contains a crafting table, a cauldron and two chests. The secret floor contains a chest and an anvil.

I hope you all like this map I put a lot of effort into building it. I personally love to make maps diverse and even though they are architecturally speaking very different all the islands are mage themed. It gives a sense of changing of time whenever entering a different island which is really cool.

I will attach 13 files which are screenshots of the map with Shaders enabled. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance and I hope you liked it,

2017-09-27_05.32.45.png
2017-09-27_05.32.07.png
2017-09-27_05.30.38.png 2017-09-27_05.31.19.png 2017-09-27_05.31.43.png 2017-09-27_05.32.14.png 2017-09-27_05.32.21.png 2017-09-27_05.32.57.png 2017-09-27_05.34.03.png 2017-09-27_05.34.14.png 2017-09-27_05.34.33.png 2017-09-27_05.35.00.png

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I really like the theme to this map! I love the detail you put in the bottom of the islands as well! I do suggest you put the gaps between
every 3 a little bit closer though. I love everything else!

Reactions: DreamFudge

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Welcome to the solo Skywars map - Mage!

This is a medium sized solo Skywars map created by DreamFudge.
Mage has a diverse collection of islands which makes the map very dream-like and strangely attractive. The map has three parts.

1) The Player Islands - There are 12 player islands in total. For each sub-island there are 3 player islands. The player islands are around 10 blocks away from the sub-island which will make the start of games in this map very intense, players will battle fiercely for domination. The player islands act as bowls filled with water with a small wooden house above. Each player island consists of water with lily pads and a chest at the bottom, a small elevated house with vines running down it which is supported by wooden poles. The house contains a furnace, a chest and a crafting table and can be accessed with a door.

2) The Sub-Islands - These are the four T-shaped islands which are twice as large as the player islands. Each sub-island consists 2 large regular potions which contain water and lava and a large splash potion which is filled with a pink fluid (a 1.12 decor block xD), red carper and two chests. The sub-islands have some open space so that there is room for quality PVP. The glass can easily be broken which enables players to have the choice of either burning the island into the void or creating a knockback safety island. The sub-islands are a couple of blocks lower then the player islands for the sake of rushing and a few blocks lower then the main island so that it is more difficult to reach.

3) The Main Island - The main island is quite large and has a very unique structure similar to a plus symbol. It is around 10-15 blocks away from the sub-islands and consists of 4 beautiful palm trees, 4 cacti, 4 small ponds with lily pads, many dead shrubs, and a large mage themed structure. In this structure there are 2 floors and a secret floor on top that players will need to break blocks in order to access. The ground floor contains a staircase, torches, cobwebs, small stone structures, chests, cauldrons, crafting tables, furnaces and an enchantment table. The first floor contains a crafting table, a cauldron and two chests. The secret floor contains a chest and an anvil.

I hope you all like this map I put a lot of effort into building it. I personally love to make maps diverse and even though they are architecturally speaking very different all the islands are mage themed. It gives a sense of changing of time whenever entering a different island which is really cool.

I will attach 13 files which are screenshots of the map with Shaders enabled. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance and I hope you liked it,
View attachment 138002 View attachment 138003 View attachment 138004 View attachment 138005 View attachment 138006 View attachment 138007 View attachment 138008 View attachment 138009 View attachment 138010 View attachment 138011 View attachment 138012 View attachment 138013
Wauw! It seems that its nice! ;)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom