Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
@bensuniverse1 please do not swear and do not speak against users in a rude way as they are both against the rules, which can be seen here and the specific rules quoted here:
3- Do not use swear (curse) words. Acronyms are allowed as long as they are not targeted towards a user.
4- Do not speak to other players in an offensive, racist, homophobic or sexist manner and respect all users.

Last edited:
Reactions: bensuniverse1

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
As I said last time they don't accept map submissions any more
Also before anyone says "this is just a map they made who says they are suggesting it" because to that I say read the tags
Suggestion? Yeah suggestion means suggestion
This doesn't have to be relevant for now. This can also be a future suggestion. What do you think of the map?

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
My Opinion:
1) Player Islands:
The players islands have good spacing. One thing is that, in each set (A set being the player islands distributed into 3,3,3,3, so one set is 3 islands)
the player in the middle, of those three islands faces a 2v1. He cannot focus on one guy at one time, as if he goes to the player on the right, he'll get attacked by the left-side player and vice versa. This makes him fight for mid control; risking his egg and his life.

That island could be placed a little away from the other two. Also, the area where the egg is at, could be given more space, allowing movement and more chances to escape, IF the player gets combo'ed into.

2) Sub-Islands:
The Sub-islands are well-thought out and are good for solo. They don't have much to say about, but the last layer containg of green and lime clay, could be extended 1-2 blocks horizontally.

3) Middle:
Oh my, it's awesome. The pit-stop could be more open, however in order to make sure that there is fairer chances for players to get to the diamond generator.

Conclusion: 5-star map made with gameplay in mind.

Reactions: DreamFudge

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
My Opinion:
1) Player Islands:
The players islands have good spacing. One thing is that, in each set (A set being the player islands distributed into 3,3,3,3, so one set is 3 islands)
the player in the middle, of those three islands faces a 2v1. He cannot focus on one guy at one time, as if he goes to the player on the right, he'll get attacked by the left-side player and vice versa. This makes him fight for mid control; risking his egg and his life.

That island could be placed a little away from the other two. Also, the area where the egg is at, could be given more space, allowing movement and more chances to escape, IF the player gets combo'ed into.

2) Sub-Islands:
The Sub-islands are well-thought out and are good for solo. They don't have much to say about, but the last layer containg of green and lime clay, could be extended 1-2 blocks horizontally.

3) Middle:
Oh my, it's awesome. The pit-stop could be more open, however in order to make sure that there is fairer chances for players to get to the diamond generator.

Conclusion: 5-star map made with gameplay in mind.
Firstly thanks so much for this comment it really shows that you care about the map and trying to make it better :)

1) Player Islands - i completely agree that the middle player is in a more dangerous position and I will definitely change that:) the egg area I did on purpose I thought it would be a nice change to put it in a tight space however if more people agree with this i will make it bigger.
2)Sub-islands - If you mean extended like on the player islands then I will change it for sure.
3) Middle - Thanks a lot xD and i also thought about making it more open maybe even putting a back entrance.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I. Love. It.

This map is just beautiful for both gameplay and looks. Absolutely amazing. I like the structure of the map, spacing, etc. I must admit that before I clicked on this thread, I though "Oh god, what build am I about to see..." and then you come out proving me wrong and with an extraordinary build. This map is amazing and if this were to be implemented on Cube, I would play that map everyday. @Efcluke94 take note <3

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I would love to see this map added in and I would love to play this too. Can't wait, Good descriptions of the map and well thought out, Goodluck :) +1 from me

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Wow I ha
Doesn't make me think of that at all
If you were to ask someone, what is the first thing to come to mind when you hear Forumla One I can bet you they would actually say cars
ve cars on the main island and the every single player island. The entire main island is a race track!!!!! and their are flags and F1 colors on the sub islands. Are you just trying to give negative comments on purpose because what your saying doesn't make any sense at all

Reactions: bensuniverse1
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on S4nne's profile.
Mijn vriend heeft echt de leukste mega Stitch plushie voor mij gewonnen op Walibi en ik moest eigenlijk meteen aan jouw pfp denken ahhaahah.
I love Stitch 💙
HyperPal wrote on miguelitoindus's profile.
migiiiiii
JokeKaedee wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy birthday :)
JokeKaedee wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday, Muffin! 🧁
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ToonBer's profile.
Hello cool moderator, how are you today?:D
Top Bottom