Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Welcome to the solo Eggwars map - F1

This is a large solo Eggwars map created by DreamFudge.
F1 has a beautiful sharp look to it which makes it very attractive. The map has three parts.

1) The Main Island - The Main Island is basically a F1 track. It's perimeter is the track itself and inside the track is a beautiful lawn which gives the map a very clean effect. The main island consists of two F1 trucks (one is red the other is blue. One truck contains a low leveled diamond generator and the other one contains a high leveled iron generator. A big trophy statue for decoration in between the trucks which contains a high leveled gold generator, two huts with chairs underneath, two big F1 racing cars with the smoke effect behind them, a checkered finish line and post, a pit stop lane which is highlighted with black and white blocks that F1 drivers normally drive into to alter their cars and the actual pitstop with a very nice interior which contains a high leveled iron generator and a high leveled diamond generator.

2) The Sub-Islands - These are the four oval shaped islands that surround the main island. They are about 20 blocks long and are quite shallow. Each sub-island consists of two large black and white flags, two beautiful palm trees, an elevated platform with a F1 theme and a middle leveled gold generator. The sub-islands are a couple of blocks lower then the player islands so that players can rush to acquire gold by jumping. The sub-islands are also a couple of blocks higher then the main island for the same purpose but to also create the effect and make it clear where the main island is.

3) The Player Islands - There are 12 player islands in total. For each sub-island there are 3 player islands. The player islands are around 15 blocks away from the sub-island so there will be a lot of battling at the start of the game in order to acquire gold. Each player island is medium sized but very cute and consists of a small F1 racing car which is color coded - the car has a low leveled iron generator inside, a big oak tree, a small pit stop which the egg is located at and a broken diamond generator. I've taken into account that there could be potential campers because of the diamond generator which is why I made the islands reasonably close to each other.

The sub islands and main island are supported by stained glass. The surface of most of the islands is made of cyan stained clay and green and dark green stained clay. This map was created by myself with Minecraft and MC Edit. That is all. I got inspiration from google images.

I will attach 9 files which are screenshots of the map with Shaders enabled. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance and I hope you liked it :)
2017-09-13_20.25.42.png
2017-09-13_20.24.29.png 2017-09-13_20.25.02.png 2017-09-13_20.25.31.png 2017-09-13_20.26.00.png 2017-09-13_20.26.55.png 2017-09-13_20.27.24.png 2017-09-13_20.27.38.png 2017-09-13_20.28.37.png

Last edited:

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Yeah, that's amazing. Would like to see a map like this :)

What shaderpack do you use? Send me a link :)

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
The map is well built and looks gorgeous! I think you created a well thought out description too.

-Moved to Eggwars

Reactions: DreamFudge
Mar 6, 2017
This map looks amazingly good and I really think it is extremely great when it comes to gameplay.
Good luck on getting it added
I also recommend you apply for builder.

You never know where faith will take you.
The world gives lots of turns and things can become amazing from one day to another.

Anyway, good luck with everything

Thanks,
Poseidon

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Welcome to the solo Eggwars map - F1

This is a large solo Eggwars map created by glimmking.
F1 has a beautiful sharp look to it which makes it very attractive. The map has three parts.

1) The Main Island - The Main Island is basically a F1 track. It's perimeter is the track itself and inside the track is a beautiful lawn which gives the map a very clean effect. The main island consists of two F1 trucks (one is red the other is blue. One truck contains a low leveled diamond generator and the other one contains a high leveled iron generator. A big trophy statue for decoration in between the trucks which contains a high leveled gold generator, two huts with chairs underneath, two big F1 racing cars with the smoke effect behind them, a checkered finish line and post, a pit stop lane which is highlighted with black and white blocks that F1 drivers normally drive into to alter their cars and the actual pitstop with a very nice interior which contains a high leveled iron generator and a high leveled diamond generator.

2) The Sub-Islands - These are the four oval shaped islands that surround the main island. They are about 20 blocks long and are quite shallow. Each sub-island consists of two large black and white flags, two beautiful palm trees, an elevated platform with a F1 theme and a middle leveled gold generator. The sub-islands are a couple of blocks lower then the player islands so that players can rush to acquire gold by jumping. The sub-islands are also a couple of blocks higher then the main island for the same purpose but to also create the effect and make it clear where the main island is.

3) The Player Islands - There are 12 player islands in total. For each sub-island there are 3 player islands. The player islands are around 15 blocks away from the sub-island so there will be a lot of battling at the start of the game in order to acquire gold. Each player island is medium sized but very cute and consists of a small F1 racing car which is color coded - the car has a low leveled iron generator inside, a big oak tree, a small pit stop which the egg is located at and a broken diamond generator. I've taken into account that there could be potential campers because of the diamond generator which is why I made the islands reasonably close to each other.

The sub islands and main island are supported by stained glass. The surface of most of the islands is made of cyan stained clay and green and dark green stained clay. This map was created by myself with Minecraft and MC Edit. That is all. I got inspiration from google images.

I will attach 9 files which are screenshots of the map with Shaders enabled. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance and I hope you liked it :)
View attachment 137538 View attachment 137535 View attachment 137536 View attachment 137537 View attachment 137539 View attachment 137540 View attachment 137541 View attachment 137542 View attachment 137543
Wauw! It looks great!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like the islands!!
Only add Some more details
Example: Some coal blocks What are supposed to be the wheels, and Maybe add head design from a wheel!!
This is amazing!'

Reactions: Twania

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I love this! Did you ever wanna' become a MineCraft photographer? Those images were on point! I love the map, too. It's so thoughtful and well built. It looks great. CubeCraft doesn't exactly accept player-made maps, but I guess it's worth a try! :P

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
As I said last time they don't accept map submissions any more
Also before anyone says "this is just a map they made who says they are suggesting it" because to that I say read the tags
Suggestion? Yeah suggestion means suggestion

Reactions: bensuniverse1
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom