Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

haydencoolboi

Jul 10, 2021
1st Kit idea (Revamped Builder Kit): 8 Blocks and A leather chestplate on Hardcore, 16 Blocks and a leather chestplate on normal, and 24 Blocks and A prot 4 Chestplate in OP (9 Iron)

2nd Kit idea: (Revamped Miner Kit) A wooden pickaxe and 4 Carrots on hardcore, A stone pickaxe and 12 Carrots on normal, and an Efficiency 2 Stone pick and 20 Carrots in OP (14 Iron?)

3rd Kit idea: Remove the Baker Kit an replace it with the Chef kit Chef kit gives you 1 steak and 4 carrots in Hardcore, 2 Steak and 1 Gapple in Normal, and 5 Steak and 2 Gapples in OP
(~ 5 Iron + 5 Gold)

4th Kit idea: Warrior, A wooden sword in Hardcore, A wooden sword and 2 Steak in Normal, and A Sharp 2 Wooden sword and 5 Steak in OP (10 to 11 Iron)

5th Kit idea: Tank, Leather chestplate in Hardcore, Full leather armor and 3 Steak I Normal, and Full Prot 4 Leather armor and 4 Golden Carrots in OP (12 to 20 Iron)

6th Kit idea: Moneybags (Already in Java) 15 Iron in each mode (HMMMMM)

7th Kit idea: Egg protection, Clay Blocks surrounding your egg in Hardcore, Stone surrounding your egg in Normal, and A layer of stone and on top a layer of Hay bales in OP

Last edited:

GeoJosh7

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
It's kinda hard to do that but even though the iron amounts are different they are still close and each kit has around the same usefulness
Also didn't say but 30 blocks and chest plate is really op, instant rush on most maps if someone chooses the iron pick.

Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FoxFil_ wrote on Nightmare's profile.
Why haven't I followed you already? :D Fixed it!
EnderPlays25 wrote on Divvy1's profile.
how did you predict future
we need to know who wins ww3
Suggestion #4: Win and lobby items. I think a win item like a flying stick or anything cool like that would be epic to show off and would be a nice feature. Same with lobby items like a grappling hook for instance, all of these items should definitely be removed when you start a parkour of course.
Suggestion #3: Rank maker, it would be a really cool idea. Each 6 levels you can make a new rank, so for example I can have the custom rank [Duck] Modiess since ive reached VIP level 6, when someone reaches VIP level 12, they get to make a new one.
Modification: I think the fly ability should be accessed by VIP level 5-10 players only, I think 30 is way too much since thats almost 100 dollars for a measly flying ability. I dont think I know anyone in the right mind who owns it (sorry spenders ;-;)
Top Bottom