Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Maybe with some changes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No this idea is bad

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

KingMiles

Sep 11, 2020
Hi, as a luckyblock island player, i love the idea of a kit. I usually use the builder kit to build to my opponents and kill them. The only problem is that with the builder kit is there is no weapon. I think that you should add a kit called Speedster. It has a stone axe, and 16 oak logs (or 64 planks). The kit will cost 500 points. I think this kit will help because i really like a fast paced game and with the speedster kit, i can run from team to team with blocks and a weapon.

After seeing what you guys had to say, i think it is overpowered. Instead it could be a mix of worrier and builder with a stone sword and 25-30 stone. Not sure yet what the price would be. Like i said, i like a more fast pace game, and the builder can get me places but i cant pvp and the worrier can kill people but i cant get anywhere. I think this would be a good balance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
That kit already exists in SkyWars, it is called 'Lumberjack'.
I don't think this is good idea for Lucky Islands though, it'd be very Overpowered.

Maybe a tweak could make me change my vote. For now, my vote is NO.
I advise you to add a poll so people can express their opinion easily and without having to reply.

Thanks for taking the time to create this suggestion. Have a nice day! :heart:

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
I think that is a good idea, but not for lucky island.
I think that to lucky island is better/fair a kit that dosent have an axe, I think that the kit can be have a stone sword with 16 wood blocks.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
This is my favorite kit in skywars, but in lucky islands I also think it would be a bit to op.

KingMiles

Sep 11, 2020
I don't think this is good idea for Lucky Islands though, it'd be very Overpowered.

I advise you to add a poll so people can express their opinion easily and without having to reply.

Hi, as a luckyblock island player, i love the idea of a kit. I usually use the builder kit to build to my opponents and kill them. The only problem is that with the builder kit is there is no weapon. I think that you should add a kit called Speedster. It has a stone axe, and 16 oak logs (or 64 planks). The kit will cost 500 points. I think this kit will help because i really like a fast paced game and with the speedster kit, i can run from team to team with blocks and a weapon.
T

now that i look at it i think your right. i think a axe and blocks is to op. maybe it could combine the worrier kit and the builder. 25 stone and a stone sword. Im not sure what the price would be. Thanks for pointing it out

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
now that i look at it i think your right. i think a axe and blocks is to op. maybe it could combine the worrier kit and the builder. 25 stone and a stone sword. Im not sure what the price would be. Thanks for pointing it out
That would be much better 😜

KingMiles

Sep 11, 2020
This is my favorite kit in skywars, but in lucky islands I also think it would be a bit to op.
I see what your saying. Today i bought the lumberjack kit and i think your right. Maybe it could be stone sword and 25 stone or wood. Thanks for the suggestion.

Barriss

May 10, 2020
Yeah, Afraid to say I definately agree with this. I think its a fantastic suggestion but there are already so many items in Lucky islands that provide people with that sense of 'Fast Paced' or 'Rusher' style; Elytra, Frost Path Wand, Enderpearls, Grapple bow...

Fab idea though :) Keep thinking of others kits!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom