Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think that this is a good idea, and will you help me?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Mar 1, 2023
Hello everyone, I am StrafeYourself, just your average, lesser-known CubeTuber. So today I made this suggestion because I would like a /kit command to be added to CubeCraft FreeForAll PvP, as not only will it enhance the spawning system by making it a lot more fast-paced and enjoyable, but it will also massively help out the countries with poorer wifi as the custom UI is server-sided where the Minecraft chat is client-sided, and since we can use the up and down arrows on our computer keybord to view and, if we want, even say the last things we said in chat.

yorz

Oct 25, 2023
Anime world ❤️
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone, I am StrafeYourself, just your average, lesser-known CubeTuber. So today I made this suggestion because I would like a /kit command to be added to CubeCraft FreeForAll PvP, as not only will it enhance the spawning system by making it a lot more fast-paced and enjoyable, but it will also massively help out the countries with poorer wifi as the custom UI is server-sided where the Minecraft chat is client-sided, and since we can use the up and down arrows on our computer keybord to view and, if we want, even say the last things we said in chat.
agreed.

Reactions: ItzzWxrrior

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this would really make life easier for players with bad Wi-Fi, good idea!

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Small QoL change that doesn’t have any negative effects. I think /kit would be cool!

Reactions: strafeyourself

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This would only work if its rank only due to it being required to choose ur spawn (unless this changed since i last played ffa) and if its put to a command would make that bit useless

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom