Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Maybe with some changes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No this idea is bad

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

KingMiles

Sep 11, 2020
Hi, as a luckyblock island player, i love the idea of a kit. I usually use the builder kit to build to my opponents and kill them. The only problem is that with the builder kit is there is no weapon. I think that you should add a kit called Speedster. It has a stone axe, and 16 oak logs (or 64 planks). The kit will cost 500 points. I think this kit will help because i really like a fast paced game and with the speedster kit, i can run from team to team with blocks and a weapon.

After seeing what you guys had to say, i think it is overpowered. Instead it could be a mix of worrier and builder with a stone sword and 25-30 stone. Not sure yet what the price would be. Like i said, i like a more fast pace game, and the builder can get me places but i cant pvp and the worrier can kill people but i cant get anywhere. I think this would be a good balance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
That kit already exists in SkyWars, it is called 'Lumberjack'.
I don't think this is good idea for Lucky Islands though, it'd be very Overpowered.

Maybe a tweak could make me change my vote. For now, my vote is NO.
I advise you to add a poll so people can express their opinion easily and without having to reply.

Thanks for taking the time to create this suggestion. Have a nice day! :heart:

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
I think that is a good idea, but not for lucky island.
I think that to lucky island is better/fair a kit that dosent have an axe, I think that the kit can be have a stone sword with 16 wood blocks.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
This is my favorite kit in skywars, but in lucky islands I also think it would be a bit to op.

KingMiles

Sep 11, 2020
I don't think this is good idea for Lucky Islands though, it'd be very Overpowered.

I advise you to add a poll so people can express their opinion easily and without having to reply.

Hi, as a luckyblock island player, i love the idea of a kit. I usually use the builder kit to build to my opponents and kill them. The only problem is that with the builder kit is there is no weapon. I think that you should add a kit called Speedster. It has a stone axe, and 16 oak logs (or 64 planks). The kit will cost 500 points. I think this kit will help because i really like a fast paced game and with the speedster kit, i can run from team to team with blocks and a weapon.
T

now that i look at it i think your right. i think a axe and blocks is to op. maybe it could combine the worrier kit and the builder. 25 stone and a stone sword. Im not sure what the price would be. Thanks for pointing it out

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
now that i look at it i think your right. i think a axe and blocks is to op. maybe it could combine the worrier kit and the builder. 25 stone and a stone sword. Im not sure what the price would be. Thanks for pointing it out
That would be much better 😜

KingMiles

Sep 11, 2020
This is my favorite kit in skywars, but in lucky islands I also think it would be a bit to op.
I see what your saying. Today i bought the lumberjack kit and i think your right. Maybe it could be stone sword and 25 stone or wood. Thanks for the suggestion.

Barriss

May 10, 2020
Yeah, Afraid to say I definately agree with this. I think its a fantastic suggestion but there are already so many items in Lucky islands that provide people with that sense of 'Fast Paced' or 'Rusher' style; Elytra, Frost Path Wand, Enderpearls, Grapple bow...

Fab idea though :) Keep thinking of others kits!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png