Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Maybe with some changes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No this idea is bad

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

KingMiles

Sep 11, 2020
Yeah, Afraid to say I definately agree with this. I think its a fantastic suggestion but there are already so many items in Lucky islands that provide people with that sense of 'Fast Paced' or 'Rusher' style; Elytra, Frost Path Wand, Enderpearls, Grapple bow...

Fab idea though :) Keep thinking of others kits!
i usually play on 1.8.9 so ill have to check the rusher kit out. I just want a way (in 1.8.9) that i can pvp and get places fast. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Gregeyy

Barriss

May 10, 2020
i usually play on 1.8.9 so ill have to check the rusher kit out. I just want a way (in 1.8.9) that i can pvp and get places fast. Thanks for the feedback!
Aw I never even thought about that, Definitely could be an improvement for the 1.8 players :D

Reactions: Gregeyy

KingMiles

Sep 11, 2020
Yeah, Afraid to say I definately agree with this. I think its a fantastic suggestion but there are already so many items in Lucky islands that provide people with that sense of 'Fast Paced' or 'Rusher' style; Elytra, Frost Path Wand, Enderpearls, Grapple bow...

The only problem i have with this (and i know it is lucky blocks) but it is so rng. I have a very low chance of getting any of that. I really want a kit. Even if it is a wooden sword and 30 wood blocks or somthing like that.

KingMiles

Sep 11, 2020

even if it was a wooden sword and blocks. (I know that it is lucky blocks) The RNG of the luckyblocks makes the chance of me getting a sword and blocks is very low. A wooden sword and 10 oak logs would be very nice. Thanks for the feedback!

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
So my experience with Lucky Islands is that it's very annoying when you're new to the game, you're checking out the cool Lucky Blocks and suddenly you get rushed by someone who already played the game so much that they know every single loot item out of their head.

Adding this kind of kit would just encourage more skilled players to use this strategy. Kits have a weapon, blocks, or some other items that you can use, it's never two of them combined.

If this kit would be added (1 stone sword + 20 stone blocks), it'd be a combination of two kits, making them both useless.

That's why I voted no for this suggestion.

Reactions: Gregeyy and _JoSee

KingMiles

Sep 11, 2020
So my experience with Lucky Islands is that it's very annoying when you're new to the game, you're checking out the cool Lucky Blocks and suddenly you get rushed by someone who already played the game so much that they know every single loot item out of their head.

Adding this kind of kit would just encourage more skilled players to use this strategy. Kits have a weapon, blocks, or some other items that you can use, it's never two of them combined.

If this kit would be added (1 stone sword + 20 stone blocks), it'd be a combination of two kits, making them both useless.

That's why I voted no for this suggestion.
now that i look at it i think your right. Getting rushed first thing is not very fun. Thanks for pointing that out!

Reactions: SanCookie
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom