• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Hello today I want to suggest something about the view permissions on helper applications.

Alot of 'Fake' applications are made. Just by people who joined today and has no messages.

So what in my opinion looks very usefull is making the helper application invisible for people that are under an amount off 100 members.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Wouldn't really help much as you are still able to share the google form.
They could develop a separate web page for the helper applications, and somehow link that to your forums/minecraft account.. but yeee

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello today I want to suggest something about the view permissions on helper applications.

Alot of 'Fake' applications are made. Just by people who joined today and has no messages.

So what in my opinion looks very usefull is making the helper application invisible for people that are under an amount off 100 members.
No, players would say: 'There aren't Helper Application anymore, you can't apply for Helper!'.
They would be confused if the applications appear when they have 100 messages.

Reactions: StopWalking

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

I agree. This will prevent application spam. Another thing is you have to be on the forums for over 3 months. So maybe they could make it prevent 3 months under from applying?
+1

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
No, players would say: 'There aren't Helper Application anymore, you can't apply for Helper!'.
They would be confused if the applications appear when they have 100 messages.
Why should that be a problem?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom