Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good ideas yes or no?

• "Yes"

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • "No, i cant get thes" well i will help you to understand these.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 156608

my idea is like following; everyone knows, just da basic dropper. but i want a new GAMEMODE called the dropper. ideas as following: Basic you got dropper, but it would be fun if we could create them, on the build server. Now the gamemode for what i brainstormed like *cake; Parkour, i brainstormed over 1000 options; i picked a few of them:

1. no competition: just 1 server with the dropper & parkour. wiches you can select in a special selecter.

2. Gems, a HUGE project for the devs:
what can you with gems? you can buy *Disguised, banners for on your head, pets, & parkour ranks; i will fall later back on ranks.*

3. parkour/dropper maps self-made, i believe that this is pretty fun, because people can made it them self & play the pk's from others.

4. The Ranks: in this gamemode are ranks 10% needed so you miss nothing as stone rank. Now i made you excited hah, wel you can only get ranks by gems & exp you get from finishing a pk/dropper. perms from this ranks: chat color & types etc. (all standard ranks got it already)

5. why do you need a donator rank for pk?
well, if you want to be a high level pk'er you have standard exp/gem multipliers:
lapis: 150% gems
gold: 200% gems
Etc. also /speed it will open a gui/menu wich got choices:
1x speed
2x speed
3x speed (gold+)
4x speed (diamond+)
5x speed (emerald+)
Also: the shop where you can buy things like heads, disguises etc. will need a rank 50%: you got normal items like orange leather armor etc. for non-ranks & stuff like enderdragon skulls only for donators.

*This were my idea's thanks for reading & leave a comment/like*

follow me 2 <3

D

Deleted member 156608

I like this ideaa!! I think talking in colour etc. stays rank only, but I like the idea of playing maps that other users on cube made :D
Dont forget to vote on my question hah ;)

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
well if we add the speed perk or other ranked player advantages we cant use the original dropper maps.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
The dropper is a little bit boring in my opinion, I don't think it will get populair.
You can play the same dropper over and over again but I don't thibk that's fun.
Like, if everyone already played it once and they finished it, do you think they're going to play the same maps over and over again? I don't think so.

5. why do you need a donator rank for pk?
well, if you want to be a high level pk'er you have standard exp/gem multipliers:
lapis: 150% gems
gold: 200% gems
Etc. also /speed it will open a gui/menu wich got choices:
1x speed
2x speed
3x speed (gold+)
4x speed (diamond+)
5x speed (emerald+)
Also: the shop where you can buy things like heads, disguises etc. will need a rank 50%: you got normal items like orange leather armor etc. for non-ranks & stuff like enderdragon skulls only for donators.
If ranked players can get more speed and things that give you advantage in-game what a non-ranked player can't get, then it's against the EULA.

D

Deleted member 156608

The dropper is a little bit boring in my opinion, I don't think it will get populair.
You can play the same dropper over and over again but I don't thibk that's fun.
Like, if everyone already played it once and they finished it, do you think they're going to play the same maps over and over again? I don't think so.

If ranked players can get more speed and things that give you advantage in-game what a non-ranked player can't get, then it's against the EULA.
actualy nope, because only ranked people can vote in skywars exemple. then is that against the EULA.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think adding an area for a Dropper along side the parkour will be fine. However,I'm not gonna be playing it often and the ranks may not be necessary. So I'm neutral with this idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom