Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 25, 2021
for those who don't know @Patsman made a cool thread showing all of the most popular gamemodes from greatest to least players. I looked at it for a while, and noticed something.

Survival games, capture the flag, skywars chaos, and other blockwars games are very dead now.

I feel bad for the bridge, survival games, and ctf communities, cuz they dont seem to have good updates anymore. Survival games is the most dead game rn, with like 100 players per gamemode. Capture the flag duels has between 5 and 20 players online now, which is nothing compared to the 20k online globally. I suggest after the 1.19 update, there should be updates made to these games. I don't know what, but something good. I like SG and CTF, and it is very sad to see them die like this because they are being forgotten.

Maybe add a ranking system like hypixel has (legend, grandmaster, etc.) depending on how many wins you get

Thanks for reading

thread --> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/📈most-popular-cubecraft-gamemodes.334969/

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
for those who don't know @Patsman made a cool thread showing all of the most popular gamemodes from greatest to least players. I looked at it for a while, and noticed something.

Survival games, capture the flag, skywars chaos, and other blockwars games are very dead now.

I feel bad for the bridge, survival games, and ctf communities, cuz they dont seem to have good updates anymore. Survival games is the most dead game rn, with like 100 players per gamemode. Capture the flag duels has between 5 and 20 players online now, which is nothing compared to the 20k online globally. I suggest after the 1.19 update, there should be updates made to these games. I don't know what, but something good. I like SG and CTF, and it is very sad to see them die like this because they are being forgotten.

Maybe add a ranking system like hypixel has (legend, grandmaster, etc.) depending on how many wins you get

Thanks for reading

thread --> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/📈most-popular-cubecraft-gamemodes.334969/

yeah and maybe add something to skywars chaos mode to make it more appealing
I gotta disagree. Bridges is definitely not dead. There is an entire community racing in the leaderboard and grinding it. Although I agree that bridges needs an update. Maybe returning back double points would be good.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021

Thanks for reading

survival games will never come back

CheesySteveey

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
Pig
Pronouns
He/Him
I gotta disagree. Bridges is definitely not dead. There is an entire community racing in the leaderboard and grinding it. Although I agree that bridges needs an update. Maybe returning back double points would be good.
bridge duels had 33 players xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom