Do you think we need a new gamemode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotNitrouss

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly, we need a new gamemode. I know that no matter what platform you play on, you can agree that there needs to be a new gamemode. I really don’t see why we cant have a new gamemode. I’ve been watching for a while, and the player count has been slowly growing. I saw it above 20k the other day. With all the gamemodes out, I still find myself becoming uninterested with the game after an hour or so. I think a new gamemode would really help people become more interested. I think something pvp based, but also has a little spin that makes you have to explore as well would be a great idea. Also, it doesn’t matter when it’s released because I think we can all agree we want it to be good, and not rushed.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly, we need a new gamemode. I know that no matter what platform you play on, you can agree that there needs to be a new gamemode. I really don’t see why we cant have a new gamemode. I’ve been watching for a while, and the player count has been slowly growing. I saw it above 20k the other day. With all the gamemodes out, I still find myself becoming uninterested with the game after an hour or so. I think a new gamemode would really help people become more interested. I think something pvp based, but also has a little spin that makes you have to explore as well would be a great idea. Also, it doesn’t matter when it’s released because I think we can all agree we want it to be good, and not rushed.
Cubecraft team are now focusing on the 1.19 update so it might take them a while to make up a new game mode.

¿¿SA¿¿

Apr 8, 2022
Sorry, but what do you mean by playing?

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
I beleve there will be a new gamemode soon, as in the 10 year video they had a hub that didn't have the same number of portals as the other games

Reactions: ¿¿SA¿¿
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom