Do you think we need a new gamemode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotNitrouss

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly, we need a new gamemode. I know that no matter what platform you play on, you can agree that there needs to be a new gamemode. I really don’t see why we cant have a new gamemode. I’ve been watching for a while, and the player count has been slowly growing. I saw it above 20k the other day. With all the gamemodes out, I still find myself becoming uninterested with the game after an hour or so. I think a new gamemode would really help people become more interested. I think something pvp based, but also has a little spin that makes you have to explore as well would be a great idea. Also, it doesn’t matter when it’s released because I think we can all agree we want it to be good, and not rushed.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly, we need a new gamemode. I know that no matter what platform you play on, you can agree that there needs to be a new gamemode. I really don’t see why we cant have a new gamemode. I’ve been watching for a while, and the player count has been slowly growing. I saw it above 20k the other day. With all the gamemodes out, I still find myself becoming uninterested with the game after an hour or so. I think a new gamemode would really help people become more interested. I think something pvp based, but also has a little spin that makes you have to explore as well would be a great idea. Also, it doesn’t matter when it’s released because I think we can all agree we want it to be good, and not rushed.
Cubecraft team are now focusing on the 1.19 update so it might take them a while to make up a new game mode.

¿¿SA¿¿

Apr 8, 2022
Sorry, but what do you mean by playing?

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
I beleve there will be a new gamemode soon, as in the 10 year video they had a hub that didn't have the same number of portals as the other games

Reactions: ¿¿SA¿¿
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.