Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

who wants hide and seek

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
First off, that would be straight copyright and could get The Hive and Cubecraft into a lawsuit.

Second off, I don't think people would play hide and seek much, because almost everyone comes to cubecraft for PVP so ima disagree.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Gonna be real. If you don’t at least put a solid 5+ paragraphs on a game suggestion then nobody is gonna take it seriously.

Edit: By “nobody” I’m referencing the fact that you need 25 people to agree with your suggestion before someone who can actually make a difference start thinking about it. This process of Reviewing usually takes months and especially considering your suggestion is on a new game, yeah this one ain’t gonna work out for you. Btw, cubecraft game suggestions probably want to be original or at least have some twist on them compared to other servers.

Last edited:

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
This guy is new to the forums! You think he knows that?
He joined in February no? So technically unless you’re an alt, he’s older than you. Maybe I’m missing something, if that’s the case then explain it to me.

You’re making no sense. I’m not attacking the person. I’m just being brutally honest that nobody that can make a difference will care about their suggestion. I’m educating them. I don’t see the problem..

Edit: ok, my bad as I skimmed over the fact that they had 1 message bc I presumed it was a bug.

But I still stand by the fact that my message held the truth. Yes I didn’t give a response to the original question and explain my reasoning, but instead have them the heads up as to the fact that their suggestion isn’t gonna do anything.

Yes, I did not go into detail as to why it won’t work out. But I don’t need to as if they care, they will probably respond to the comment asking ”why”. If they don’t then there‘s no need to explain.

Last edited:

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
He joined in February no? So technically unless you’re an alt, he’s older than you. Maybe I’m missing something, if that’s the case then explain it to me.

You’re making no sense. I’m not attacking the person. I’m just being brutally honest that nobody that can make a difference will care about their suggestion. I’m educating them. I don’t see the problem..
“I’m educating him” LMAO. Maybe you could have told him on a bit more friendly note?

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
“I’m educating him” LMAO. Maybe you could have told him on a bit more friendly note?
yeah be a bit more friendly.

Age doesn't matter on the forums, if you looked even closer, this was his first and only message.

Maybe you should educate yourself before "educating" the person.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Sure. I was quite rude on the message you responded to however I genuinely don’t see the problem on the first one. This is why I say “gonna be real” as that means I’m gonna give the information in as short of a format as possible without caring on how I present it.

Reactions: Egg🥚

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
hii, maybe you guys can make hide and seek like how hivemc made it, now you guys can do that because hivemc shut down? i want to hear from you guys if u think it's a nice idea?
~Josiewa
Presuming your on java I believe hypixel has hide and seek. If you’re banned, that’s a rip. If you’re on bedrock well, hive.

beanz

Novice Member
Mar 28, 2021
Somewhere..

Your being so childish right now lol

Reactions: Click Greatness
D

Deleted member 347571

yeah be a bit more friendly.

Age doesn't matter on the forums, if you looked even closer, this was his first and only message.

Maybe you should educate yourself before "educating" the person.
Writing a lot doesn't make your suggestion look better in my opinion, it's still the idea that matters and not the bible around it.

Quantity ≠ Quality

Reactions: Click Greatness
D

Deleted member 576174

I disagree, although I like this game mode.

From everything I heard about CubeCraft people are mostly for the unique game modes and the PvP the server has. Note that straight up copying a game mode can make CubeCraft in legal trouble (if I'm correct, not sure)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom