Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AdMat

Nov 9, 2019
So, me and my friend were playing together and we thought hey! This would be a good gamemode!

Here's the main objective of the game:

• If You are the challenger, to pick the hardest minigames and use the hardest modifiers to stop the contestants from getting over 10 Points.

• If you are a contestant, the aim is to beat all the minigames put in front of you by the challenger.

There is 1 Challenger and up to 9 Contestants, these are picked at random but can be changed if you have a rank, e.g the "Challenger" rank.

The challenger must pick 3 Minigames at the start of the match and the contestants will have to complete those. For each minigame there will be certain criteria to get 1, 3 or 5 points.

Once a minigame has started the challenger will be able to pick modifiers. These modifiers can change the game completely.

There will also be traps and other small ways to trip up the contestants.

Listed below are the different minigames, including some suggestions of criteria, modifiers and traps

• Ender-Griefer -- The Challenger will choose between 3 Modifiers, I suggest these to be: Double enderman count, Double damage and half blocks. The main game is for the contestants to survive an attack from buffed endermen that, who, grab blocks more often. The contestants will have 10 seconds to prepare with 32 Dirt blocks, until the endermen come. The endermen will be automatically hostile and try and attack the contestants. The criteria could be :- All Players At Full Health, 1/2 Players at full health and 1/4 or 1 players at full health.

• Fish Tank --The Challenger will again choose between 3 Modifiers, I have a few ideas which are: Triple fish, faster water travel and less respiration. There will be a platform at the top of water which can be taken away every 7 seconds as a trap by the challenger. The contestants will try swim on to the platform whilst hostile fish mobs will attack them, e.g Pufferfish and Dolphins.the water level will go up along with the platform once in a while. The goal is for a player to stay on the platform for 6 seconds. The criteria could include: Winning player has 0 deaths, Wining player has 1-3 Deaths and winning player has 3+ Deaths.

• Creeper Cluster -- The Challenger's modifiers this time could include: Double Creepers, less fuse-time and intelligent spawn points. The contestants will have to find away to find there way through a maze whilst creepers will spawn around the maze. If intelligent creepers is on, they could spawn directly behind the player. There will be multiple traps throughout the maze, in which the challenger can activate to kill/stop the players. If a player dies they will restart the maze. The criteria could be about times they have to beet the maze in.
And Finally:

• Tnt Madness -- The Challenger will not have modifiers in this game, instead they will play a major role in ensuring the contestants do not win. There will be 2 Mins to prepare for the challenger and contestants. The contestants will have to build to protect the "Heat", a structure made of wool, they can only build with tnt-destructable materials whilst the challenger has to create a tnt cannon to shoot theough the middle wall of sand and gravel, separating both teams. That's The main ideas but you can add more :)

I Hope this is a good idea to everyone else not just me and i'm sorry I did not include many minigames.

Thanks For Reading!

Bai!

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I like to see all the effort you put into this suggestion. I do like the idea, but I think developers should focus on more urgent cases. But again, the idea itself is awesome!

P.S. I see how you got that signature ;)

Reactions: AdMat
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom