Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheMatthias69

Feb 5, 2015
Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey, i have an idea for a new game. a game called "minigames or party games" something like that. there are about 5/8 games in a row where u test the players pvp,bow,snowball,parkour and other skills if u win one of the games u get 5 points 2nd = 3 points 3rd = 1 point the person that has the most points wins the game. but what games?? what about a little parkour map and a snowball fight, that christmas game maybe 2 and the bow/pvp are self explanatory. and the place where it is could be in the acarde lobby next to super craft bros (:

Sorry if i made grammar mistakes im not english (:

i hope u like the idea, everyone can tell their opinion

@'s

@TlmeLord @SevereWarning @SGTkuzey @OrangeGrapeEater

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
@Guardi4n nah i don't think thats a good name for this :) but thx that u replied
Lel xD Thats actually a Game in every 2 servers now. Credits to TheHive

But for my real Suggestion :

I had an idea like that like about a week ago and I think it would be pretty interesting to make and to play. I always liked games like MarioParty and I enjoy playing them when I can. Having a MiniGame based Game would be pretty good. If this should be added I`m ready with some ideas for minigames and to make it more fun!

+1

Reactions: BlueMoon475

WastedLilacs

Sep 16, 2014
It sounds like the games every server has. I am pretty sure ccg wants to be original.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything
UncleSpect wrote on gumoholic's profile.
thanks for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
thanks for everything!
Lyriie wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything Soul
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
Top Bottom