Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheMatthias69

Feb 5, 2015
Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey, i have an idea for a new game. a game called "minigames or party games" something like that. there are about 5/8 games in a row where u test the players pvp,bow,snowball,parkour and other skills if u win one of the games u get 5 points 2nd = 3 points 3rd = 1 point the person that has the most points wins the game. but what games?? what about a little parkour map and a snowball fight, that christmas game maybe 2 and the bow/pvp are self explanatory. and the place where it is could be in the acarde lobby next to super craft bros (:

Sorry if i made grammar mistakes im not english (:

i hope u like the idea, everyone can tell their opinion

@'s

@TlmeLord @SevereWarning @SGTkuzey @OrangeGrapeEater

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
@Guardi4n nah i don't think thats a good name for this :) but thx that u replied
Lel xD Thats actually a Game in every 2 servers now. Credits to TheHive

But for my real Suggestion :

I had an idea like that like about a week ago and I think it would be pretty interesting to make and to play. I always liked games like MarioParty and I enjoy playing them when I can. Having a MiniGame based Game would be pretty good. If this should be added I`m ready with some ideas for minigames and to make it more fun!

+1

Reactions: BlueMoon475

WastedLilacs

Sep 16, 2014
It sounds like the games every server has. I am pretty sure ccg wants to be original.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
Top Bottom