Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Rate this option, sounds good: D

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • I do not think this has good acceptance in this community!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello dear readers!

Today I am here to suggest a new modality in the server, I do not know if there is something similar or similar, but I thought, it sounds interesting and I want to share my idea and know their opinions

This I call it "Zombie Island"
Now I explain how the game is going!

Brigades:
Each brigade would be a team, of a maximum of 8 players, each has available kits

Kits: [would use minecrf vanilla ITEMS]
Police: Arch with power and infinity, leather armor with colors of a police and a stone sword
Civil: Iron sword, 2/4 of "chain mail" armor and a fishing rod
SWAT: Arc with power [highest level to the Police], full armor of iron, sword of iron, TnT and a lighter
Veloz: Full armor of "chain mail" and a diamond sword
[These kits would be by default, then you could add more]

Maps:
In the subject of maps, or is a lot of problem, just make an island something "big" and have themed zombies and related things

Game mode:
It is simple, when starting the game the teams are released on the island, which will be full of zombies, every time they appear and the longer they last ... more zombies will appear and more resistant all
Each brigade [team] has a certain area on the island, they would have to survive the zombie gusts
Each player can die 3 times, if a 4th dies, it could not reappear ...
So with each player of each brigade, and in the end, the only brigade that is managed to keep at least one live player, wins the match ...

Maybe I do not listen so EPIC this way of playing, but I imagine it and I think it would have a good acceptance among the community

In short ... I hope you find everything read, if it was so, I hope your opinions!

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
This actually sounds really cool. Maybe if you could come up with a more of a description it would be nice? Because right now I'm imagining an island kind of like the picture below, but with the dock being a bridge and a bunch of them branching out and players running around fighting off zombies xD

maxresdefault.jpg

It does sound really fun though :)

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
What he said ^ .

But why is SWAT so unbalanced? It is an op kit however cube could definately do soemthing whan they start developing.

I have a better addition , how about the existance of multiple islands which , would slowly be connected by a bridge?

The goal is to survive mob onslaught and kill other players. If killed by a player , you will never respawn .
Like if the bridge starts out broken, and you slowly get blocks as the game progresses?

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
This sound very awesome, this would make a very great addition to cube craft

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The fact this is a zombie game is an instant turn off, the zombie aspect is so overused its boring and oudated, this is why even dead rising and h1z1 arent very interesting, (outlast is an exception) im sorry but wouldnt find this fun at all -1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom