Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

W.D. Gaster

Aug 8, 2020
With the new update to minecraft bringing in cool stuff for the nether, I thought that maybe a new beta game mode should be in order. picture this, two teams go head to head, one team defending a flag and one team trying to take it. YES! I know it sounds like capture the flag, but listen. one team has there base in the new bastion structure from the update. then the other team spawns in a field trying to take the other teams flag to there base. the attacking team gets iron equipment and the defenders get chain mail armor and diamond tools. Both teams get bows and arrows (you can change the equipment if you want) but the defenders get traps inside there base and the attackers have to go through the traps. and the attackers don't get blocks (not many blocks but some so they can make cover against arrows)

W.D. Gaster

Aug 8, 2020
To sum it up,
attackers get iron equipment some blocks and bows and arrows.
defenders get chainmail armor and diamond tools and bows and arrows
attackers spawn in the field in front of the defenders bastion
defenders set traps and defend their flag from being stolen
attackers avoid the traps and try to steal the flag
(OH! and I forgot to mention about the spawners)

W.D. Gaster

Aug 8, 2020
Also there already is a capture the flag game (blockwars) so I don't think the idea is very original.
[/QUOTE]
sooooooooo. i cant find any "blockwars"do you mean skyblock?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom