Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YoungPablo

Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2016
223
121
158
24
New York
www.youtube.com
So lately I've been getting a bit annoyed at the bow spammers in SkyWars, and I was just think how can we limit the amount of people who do that, well I was thinking why don't we make a game that would involve the bow, you know something where there's two teams and you shoot each other until you reach a certain amount of kills or until you capture a certain point, tell me if you agree or not.

I don't think adding a game would be the best idea to make people stop using the bow on Skywars, and this game even existed before around 2 years ago, but adding some more info into your idea (Mini game) may changes the perspective of this game.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Top Bottom