Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 13, 2019
So lately I've been getting a bit annoyed at the bow spammers in SkyWars, and I was just think how can we limit the amount of people who do that, well I was thinking why don't we make a game that would involve the bow, you know something where there's two teams and you shoot each other until you reach a certain amount of kills or until you capture a certain point, tell me if you agree or not.

Reactions: Tech1e

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
So lately I've been getting a bit annoyed at the bow spammers in SkyWars, and I was just think how can we limit the amount of people who do that, well I was thinking why don't we make a game that would involve the bow, you know something where there's two teams and you shoot each other until you reach a certain amount of kills or until you capture a certain point, tell me if you agree or not.
Something like that existed in Java before and it wasn't very popular and died out, it was called "Archer Assault". If it was brought into Bedrock it might be popular the first few weeks but would probably eventually die out like it did in Java.

ItzNoLIama

Jan 25, 2020
Belgium
I don't think it will be popular enough to use servers for it, Cubecraft Games had that concept once and it didn't work out well. But don't bother to stop thinking about new concepts and sharing them :D

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Something like that existed in Java before and it wasn't very popular and died out, it was called "Archer Assault". If it was brought into Bedrock it might be popular the first few weeks but would probably eventually die out like it did in Java.

I don't think it will be popular enough to use servers for it, Cubecraft Games had that concept once and it didn't work out well. But don't bother to stop thinking about new concepts and sharing them :D

Agreed!

Adding on to this, how would this stop bow spammers though? It's more of a tactic than something they will control depending on where they go. When Archer Assult was a thing there was a 0 increase or decrease in people bow spamming. It's just something that happens, adding a game sadly won't change that. I sometimes bow spam, even though I hate it when it happens to me. So in all unfortunately I am going to say no to this suggestion due to it not being a practical suggestion, the game suggested pretty much exists already and is featured occasionally, and etc. Thanks for suggesting though!

Dec 13, 2019
Agreed!

Adding on to this, how would this stop bow spammers though? It's more of a tactic than something they will control depending on where they go. When Archer Assult was a thing there was a 0 increase or decrease in people bow spamming. It's just something that happens, adding a game sadly won't change that. I sometimes bow spam, even though I hate it when it happens to me. So in all unfortunately I am going to say no to this suggestion due to it not being a practical suggestion, the game suggested pretty much exists already and is featured occasionally, and etc. Thanks for suggesting though!
it would give them a place to actually "bow spam" and actually use there bow skills to the test instead of just annoying people on skywars, otherwise i understand, i honestly dont care if you dont agree with me

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
it would give them a place to actually "bow spam" and actually use there bow skills to the test instead of just annoying people on skywars, otherwise i understand, i honestly dont care if you dont agree with me

I understand why you may think that but it's not like they'll stop doing it there and do it somewhere else, they'll always do it somewhere regardless of what happens. There is no way to combat it other than sitting back and taking it easy.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
While I like the idea of the game and how it can fit into Bedrock, CubeCraft will not be making any new games (apart from SkyBlock) on the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft for at least a year or two. The reason for this is because the Java Platform of CubeCraft has been faltering in their player-count, therefore CubeCraft will be focusing on improving Java this year. You can read more about it here: We’re changing how we run CubeCraft.
As for the game, I actually really like the sound of this game. It could possibly be like Turf-Wars, where there are two sides of a flat square area, and you build bases but you can only hit each other with a bow. Or, it could be a more expansive Turf-Wars with big maps such as the ones in Survival Games, and you can bow-battle each other from ready-built fortresses on the map.
This would be very device-friendly, because shooting a bow on mobile is very easy, as per PvPing someone who is on a PC. It sounds like a unique game, and I think it would attract a lot of players. But sadly, like I said before, if a new game (that is not SkyBlock) were to be released, it would most likely be in over 2 years.
Anyway, thanks for the suggestion, I like the idea of the game :)

Reactions: BreakingCandy30
Dec 13, 2019
I understand why you may think that but it's not like they'll stop doing it there and do it somewhere else, they'll always do it somewhere regardless of what happens. There is no way to combat it other than sitting back and taking it easy.
I get it, you don't need to run by it again to me ok

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Hmm. Sounds interesting. Needs more info though. I think it should be something like mineplex turf wars or one in the quiver. A spin off of it but more fun.

Reactions: Tech1e

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Bow Spammers can't do anything against Sprint Jump Bridgers.

Anyways, there are cool new gamemodes they could add, we should suggest some of them that may work.

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
The gamemode won't last longer as it has been mentioned above and Bow-spamming sometimes becomes certain at some point so Sorry I don't agree with this one.

AsticFqll

Novice Member
Oct 19, 2017
That could be a good game

Reactions: BreakingCandy30
Dec 13, 2019
One of the quiver would be a great game to play. It's not too long and it's action packed!
Hi there,
While I like the idea of the game and how it can fit into Bedrock, CubeCraft will not be making any new games (apart from SkyBlock) on the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft for at least a year or two. The reason for this is because the Java Platform of CubeCraft has been faltering in their player-count, therefore CubeCraft will be focusing on improving Java this year. You can read more about it here: We’re changing how we run CubeCraft.
As for the game, I actually really like the sound of this game. It could possibly be like Turf-Wars, where there are two sides of a flat square area, and you build bases but you can only hit each other with a bow. Or, it could be a more expansive Turf-Wars with big maps such as the ones in Survival Games, and you can bow-battle each other from ready-built fortresses on the map.
This would be very device-friendly, because shooting a bow on mobile is very easy, as per PvPing someone who is on a PC. It sounds like a unique game, and I think it would attract a lot of players. But sadly, like I said before, if a new game (that is not SkyBlock) were to be released, it would most likely be in over 2 years.
Anyway, thanks for the suggestion, I like the idea of the game :)
Yeah makes sense also glad you like the idea

Reactions: GratefulCoast
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.