Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
hello i have noticed recently that tnt wars is becoming more popular and more people are playing it. i think that a good idea for a minigame could be tnt wars with a different twist to it. maybe like a 20V20 would be sick. lemme know if you have any ideas on how they could make this a good idea then lemme know or if you think its not worth the time then also let me know.

mike

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
hello i have noticed recently that tnt wars is becoming more popular and more people are playing it. i think that a good idea for a minigame could be tnt wars with a different twist to it. maybe like a 20V20 would be sick. lemme know if you have any ideas on how they could make this a good idea then lemme know or if you think its not worth the time then also let me know.

mike
sounds good but it might not be to popular and when you say tnt wars do you mean people tnt cannoning other people? If so
lag could be a problem
The lag would be definitely a problem so i think maybe 5v5 at the most.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

mike
20v20 is waay too many people, not just lag, but everyone except a couple of lucky ones would die right away.
sounds good but it might not be to popular and when you say tnt wars do you mean people tnt cannoning other people? If so
The lag would be definitely a problem so i think maybe 5v5 at the most.
Thats what tnt wars means. How have you never played tnt wars? It is decently popular, more popular than you would think.

Reactions: Golapagos
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
Top Bottom